oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Week 8 Results (Saturday 15th October 2011)

What the hell is it with me and the number 4?

Thats 5 weeks in a row I've scored 4. Need my predictions to buck their ideas up if I'm to make it into Division 1. Only a couple of weeks left until the divisions are finalised, isn't it?

My predicting does seem to mirror Boro's performances. Got off to a good start but seem to have stalled somewhat these last few weeks.

My pleasure, Holgate :) and if any of you ever have a similar problem then you know I'm here to help and make sure that everyone is treated fairly. This may be a competition, but at the end of the day we're all part of a great boro forum and it should be fun! :)

Huntsboro, the fixtures on Saturday 26th November 2011 will be the last before we split into 2 Divisions. I'm in the same boat as you so I believe we can both do it! :)

Glad to see I have sneaked into Division one places - hopefully I can stay there!

Treknut you are still leading the way after all this time.. Though it has to be said that you were outstanding in the first half of last season too.. then fell away a little (as did I)

I also notice I have outperformed or equalled the very quiet Alex for the last few weeks... Happy days :)