oneBoro Forum

Scratched Discs

My Xbox 360 scratched my Fifa 12 disc :@

Anyone know of any solutions?

Its scratched a slight circle all the way round the disc, and the game stops playing when a match is loading.

Any help would be appreciated.

The solution for future play, is download you fifa 12 to your xbox hardrive, therefore when you play the game the disc wont spin in the tray and will be safe.

my nephew scratched fifa 11 and call of duty black ops, because he knocked the xbox while the disc was spinning. the laser burnt the disc...so now, i just download my games to the hardrive :)

Thanks for the replys lads, I'm going to Redcar tomorrow hopefully the Game store there can fix it. Yeah unfortunately the hard drive idea only came to mind after I had scratched it :(

yes you still need the disc in the tray when loading the game but it really is safer when downloading it to the hard drive, but do what you want, that's just an option, and that's the option i take. :)

Boro 2-1 Southampton

Laserburns are a pain in the backside i kicked my xbox over a while back thinking it would do nothing to the disc but i was wrong! i laser burned FIFA 11 & GTA IV and at the time no shops had a machine to take of laser burns so i binned them!

The game store 'Chips' remove laser burns there is one in Stockton Town centre, not to sure on Game or Gamestation i think they only remove scratches but i know for sure Grainger Games only remove scratches

Went to GAME in Redcar, they said "yes that scratch is an easy one to fix, we have a machine in the back that will fix it, but the machine is broken."

So I downloaded FM2012 to keep me going :)

• 3 weeks later...