oneBoro Forum

Predictions League - Week 10 Results

LOL!

Funny how he's quick to rub peoples' faces in it when he beats anyone he has a grudge against, but seems to go missing whenever he does badly. :D Could the chickens be coming home to roost for the small red fowl one?

I'd find it even funnier if only I wasn't so c**p as well... :( After 6 weeks of scoring 4, I thought I was due an upturn in fortunes. Somehow it went the other way.

Anyway, I'm pleased to see Andy finding some form. If I can't be in Div 1, I hope he can make it. Good to see you climbing up the table too Welshy!

Cheers Dyre (Huntsboro) I don't have the same time I used to but I'd be gutted if I'd become totally useless over night!

They say that if you are going to give out the 'banter' you have to be able to take it!

Welshy is doing a cracking job as I knew he would.. I'd argue a better one than had it been me still running it! He has to be possibly a candidate for forum member of the year if there is such a thing ;-)

Thanks for your kind words, Andy. I'll keep trying my best to continue the success of the PL which is thanks to you, Hammy & Alex for all you've done prior to this season.

Cheers :)