Predictions League - Week 12 Results

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Cheers lads, in truth I'm covering other people at work, a bit tired/bit stressed and I logged on here to see that old chestnut again and thought what the .... is wrong with people.

As far as I was aware the Alex/Andy stuff was done and dusted, and an apology was given. When something has been apologised for it shouldn't be brought up again by either party.

It's a shame as the last thing I want to do is put off any newcomers or older ones for that. Chances are that the reason why Paphos and maybe others are not here is partly because of the attitudes etc, so that's why I ask once and only once (slight take on an Allo Allo phrase.. ;) ) that the bitter bitty back comments stop now or forget about the Predictions League - because you won't be in it. Full stop.

Please note: there is a difference between 'banter' and 'back chat/childish insults'.

Vb, I've decided that I am happy with the fixture/results articles, but cheers mate :)

It's working as it is so far, and I hope everyone is enjoying it (even if predictions can be very frustrating ;) ). Some comment and some just post predictions, and that works perfectly for me. If members would like a bit more banter then they can start it on the PL threads or pop on to the main forum. I'm just delighted that the newer members are so keen to participate - we've now 20 members from the original 606 PL and 32 who have joined up from oneboro between last season and this, and now that is utterly brilliant.

Please just enjoy participating in a friendly competition with a few prizes if you have yourself a good season :)

As far as Paph is concerned, you can take it from me that the main reason he's not on here is the one you mentioned. As to the rest...well, congrats, my lad. It's a big success and I think everyone is getting something out of it. Of course, I'm not personally getting anything out of it as it looks like I'm reverting to my old strategy of changing my mind every verse-end and then wishing I hadn't. But that's the charm of the PL, isn't it?

B.A.N.T.E.R = BANTER!

Sure you don't mean BANTAM?

i'm not defending anyone but bickering always involves more than one person, and its all very well to point the finger at Alex but it has been back and forth on the forum :(

if people didn't rise to it then it wouldn't be an issue. i not saying that people should say what they want about others and think its fine to do so but any out of hand comments can be dealt with by the moderators, that is what they are there for.

oh by the way Welshy, top job my man!!!