oneBoro Forum

Predictions League - Round 1 and Round 2 (Fixtures for Saturday 3rd December)

I was a bit disappointed to see that my opponent 2plus2 had made exactly the same predictions as me, apart from the first scorer in the Villa/Man U match (which we both got wrong). Congrats to Barticus though on giving me a real thumping in the first round.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if unger thinks Shane Longs 81st minute goal was late he should look at my 0-0 prediction in Boro/Bristol City being shattered by Martin's late late winner. I think that goal turned victory and 2 wins out of 2 into defeat for me, incredible.

haha, ok maybe it wasn't that late, but i felt so close to victory!

i do hope you were still happy when martin scored ;) remember Boro>everything else

Well if unger thinks Shane Longs 81st minute goal was late he should look at my 0-0 prediction in Boro/Bristol City being shattered by Martin's late late winner. I think that goal turned victory and 2 wins out of 2 into defeat for me, incredible.

haha, ok maybe it wasn't that late, but i felt so close to victory!

i do hope you were still happy when martin scored ;) remember Boro>everything else

It was a bit of a strange one because I would have loved to have won both my first 2 games, but the disappointment was overshaddowed by the much needed Boro win... so yes it did come first! :)