oneBoro Forum

Euro 2012 PL sign up, plus some rules and regs

Great prize Kayleigh, is there going to be some sort of play off between the 2 Leagues to get the overall winner, how is it going to work?

Do you fancy taking over the PL Cup in the absence of Alex? I'm sure everyone would feel happy if you would.

Hey Maccarone.

No both winners from either side will get the same prize. If we get to run 2 cups sides of the cup.

Regarding the PL cup they'll be an anouncement made on that soon. I have put my name in the hat to run it if Alex fails to come back. We'll have to wait and see on this one. But if i get the go ahead i'll let you all know whats gonna happen i promise you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kayleigh, I've just had confirmation from Vb that Alex's ban is permanent. So I'd be extremely happy for you to run the PL Cup and if you need a hand please feel welcome to ask whomever you would like :)

You've 6 weeks held for the cup, and whilst I'll confirm the dates I had held for the cup in a message to you tomorrow, there is plenty of room to change the dates to suit you best.

All I ask is that all league members are included.

Alex was permitted to predict by email for tomorrow, however we shall have to wait and see if he will continue beyond then to predict.

Thanks guys and lasses, see you all tomorrow :)

Also, I'll provide the prizes for the cup - winner and runner-up

Ta Kayleigh, I've just emailed him and asked if he wishes to continue so should no either way by Monday and we'll go from there.

My mission for next season is to get Paphos back in the League :)

• 3 weeks later...

Right guys - i'm stiil gonna be doing this for the euro's and have PM 5 lucky people to see if 3 of them want to be involved in the second half of this.

I've decided i can't be bothered to wait until April to do the draw for this. So i've decided that over the weekend or maybe Monday evening i'll do the draw for it.

TBH - I can't wait for this tournament to kick off now :).