oneBoro Forum

The PL Cup 2011/12 - SEEDINGS ANNOUNCED!

You may be Mr Controversy, Alex (I could probably think of one or two less polite nicknames) - but I applaud your work on this. Love the live draw idea too. I missed out on that on 606, and will probably miss out on it tomorrow too unfortunately. D'oh.

Good job though. You deserve some recognition for this.

Haha thanks 2plus2, that is very nice of you to say. I must admit I do rather enjoy the odd dig and splitting opinion, but hopefully those that know me from 606 know I put alot of time into things like this to hopefully make them enjoyable for all (friends and foes!). Don't applaud me just yet though as the format is a little different this year... I am not 100% sure how it will be recieved!

If you read the live draw tomorrow in order you will see it as live! :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Let me know what you guys think of the rules for this year's tournament and in particular the new trump card. Unlike the head to head rule & Juninho Cup when there were big changes made, this is only small... but it should make the matchups that little bit more tactical and importantly for those who don't like change, you don't have to do very much (choose a couple of extra games goalscorer!)

Hope some of you will be around for the draw later :)

Welshy, your record in the secondary cup competition (The Juninho Cup), coupled with your start to the season were the factors there. Means you avoid another seed...