• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what's wrong with someone playing Warhammer or why someone should be ridiculed for it :S

I don't play/collect it myself but I did used to play/collect Subbuteo and isn't it pretty much the same concept? I highly doubt anyone would take the P about that because I reckon most of you have at one point played it, so why Warhammer?

I've no idea Prowler. Alex's digs make even less sense because I don't even play the damn thing...though I know people who do.

If he wants to make fun of me for playing Battletech, then fair enough (don't think he's Googled it yet though, so he's no idea what might constitute an insult). ;)

P.S. GET WELL SOON CORNISH!

A few setbacks last weekend due to an injury crisis. I was unhappy with the treatment of some of my predictions by the heavy handed Tyrone. Luckily I welcome back some of my pre season signings this week so it's nice to have such an easy game to welcome them back in.

Birmingham v Doncaster Homeo

Burnley v Portsmouth Home

Coventry v Hull Draw

Derby v Bristol City Home

Leicester v Peterborough Home

Middlesbrough v Brighton Homous (+ Mcdonald)

Millwall v Cardiff Oguche Awayu

Nott'm Forest v Crystal Palace Home

Reading v West Ham Away

Watford v Leeds Awayus

Look on the brightside Smogster, there is no relegation this season!!!!!

I make that played 3 won 3 v Smogster, last time it was Little Big Horn, today was another massacre.

The Juggernaut has started...

sorry Holgateheadache Beat you 7-5

also can I add "I can't decide think pompy might win" was a really good reason for me to take ages to predict what a point to pick up that not many others did

This could well be a defining moment in your season... I think you might nick a top half finish with that masterstroke!

sorry Holgateheadache Beat you 7-5

also can I add "I can't decide think pompy might win" was a really good reason for me to take ages to predict what a point to pick up that not many others did

This could well be a defining moment in your season... I think you might nick a top half finish with that masterstroke!

Alex if I'd of stuck with my first decision I would of scored 11 points so even though I won I'm still a little gutted, But thanks for the credit I,m certain I will be in the top ten.