oneBoro Forum

An apology.

I would like to apologise to everyone who is in the predictions league and had to put up with everything that happened between me a Andy tonight.

But most of all i would like to apologise to Andy himself, reading my comments back i was a bit of a bad sport and was quite cocky about my victory, which infact i owe to Andy for letting my predictions stand.

Thankyou and sorry Andy for everything that happened tonight and I hope that we can put this behind us and move on.

I have learnt a valuable lesson tonight and i truely am sorry for everything that happened.

I will be completely honest, I did tactically predict to get my first win today, but this is not the reason that i predicted late, i really did remember at 2:00 that i had forgotten to predict and that i needed to.

Thanks and Sorry,

Will

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Good man, Will :) you're a valued member of the PL buddy, and I know that everyone will doubly endeavour to get their predos in by 2pm.

You're spot on Alex, it's all part of the game. People can pretty much predict in the style they want to, but at the end of the day all our fates are in the hands of the footballing gods.

No you are right Alex there is nothing wrong with predicting in a tactical manner!

I am glad I got that bit right, that you were waiting for me - it is the only reason I waited so late!

Very kind of you to apologise and I will do the same for my childish continuation to try and wind you up!

Thankyou Andy,

I wouldn't say i was "waiting for you" as i was planning on predicting before i went out, but when i realised that i had forgotten to predict i didn't have time to do what i normally do. I also got a bit tired of always predicting first which is why i left it until today.

I hope we can move on from this Andy as i do respect you as a PL member.

are we all the-inbetweeners-football-friend-kids-t-shirt-38504-p.png 's again now then?

Not by a long shot. Here is a list of the names in my black book:

Grade A - Arch Enemies

* Huntsboro - The Warhammer playing tyrant may be on the slide in the PL table, but he remains top of this list. He is the only Grade A enemy.

Grade B - High Level Enemies

* Vectorboro - He may Wow most with his contacts (like Roman Bednars agent), but he will never make my christmas card list.

Grade C - Moderate Enemies

nil

Grade D - Low Level Enemies

* Andy - The 5ft 9 predictor has gone up in my estimations and finds himself on the brink of being crossed off the list.

Names Removed From The List:

* Jesus, Smogster and Kayleigh have all earned themselves a neutral reputation, well done to you all.

That concludes my little black book.

Not by a long shot. Here is a list of the names in my black book:

Grade A - Arch Enemies

* Huntsboro - The Warhammer playing tyrant may be on the slide in the PL table, but he remains top of this list. He is the only Grade A enemy.

Can I just double check, is the reason huntsboro top purely because he plays Warhammer? Or have I missed something?