• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, Foggans! ;) should add my 300 copies of Dr Who Magazine.

Prowler, I saw them in Cardiff this year. Without doubt the best live act I've seen - the place was buzzing!

you seen my doctor who photoshop on the main forum yet? i thought of you when i was doing it :p

also, looks like you're going to overtake the mighty vector in terms of rating points soon! quite a feat with only 600 odd posts posted!

No I haven't mate but shall have a look :) I've grown up with the show - Peter Davison being my first Doctor and it went from there. Absolutely love the newest Doctor - completely geeky cool :) Karen Gillan isn't bad either ;)

I know, I'm very honoured, touched and genuinely modest about it. I'm just an ordinary guy who happens to like running competitions, purely glad that so many of you enjoying taking part.

..so Will has basically admitted to missing the 2pm deadline because he was waiting to copy & paste Andy the smog hunter's predictions (with a few minor adjustments, of course).. I've gotta hand it to you man, you know how to twist the knife!

Andy the smog hunter's gotta be feeling like absolute douche now..

In everyone's urgency to make friends again, a glaring turn of phrase appears to have been glossed over:

"I will be completely honest, I did tactically predict to get my first win today, but this is not the reason that i predicted late, i really did remember at 2:00 that i had forgotten to predict and that i needed to. So I had a look at Andy the smog hunter's predictions, and adjusted mine accordingly." - naturally I filled in the missing sentence from the end.

Please re-read the quote you gave, without your provocative addition, then you might realise underneath the bit you handily put in bold it says "but this is not the reason that i predicted late, i really did remember at 2:00 that i had forgotten to predict and that i needed to." Please reply when you have actually read what i said, and the rest of the thread.

hey, I read what you said - I even quoted it in my message.. what I'm highlighting is the fact that on one hand you're saying you did tactically vote this week & on the other you're saying it was an honest mistake & you didn't. Seems a bit of a conflicting sentence - props to you either way though.