• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Im watching 100 Most Annoying People of 2011.

I thought I would share with you my annual '10 Most Annoying PL Members of 2011'

The Top 10 (in order)

1. HUNTSBORO (up 9)

2. VECTORBORO (new entry)

3. ANDY (down 2)

4. SMOGSTER (up 1)

5. PROWLER (new entry)

6. DOWNSOUTH (new entry)

7. THE PASSENGER (new entry)

8. TYLERGOMEZ (up 2)

9. TREKNUT (new entry)

10. KAYLEIGH (down 7)

So Huntsboro wins the award for being the most annoying PL member in 2011. His rapid rise narrowly outdoes the sinister Vectorboro with Andy dumped down to third. Can Huntsboro stay top of the pile? Tune in to find out next year!

Welshy,

That was simply the top 10. If we were going into the teens... 11. Jesus, 12. 2plus2, 13. Ayresome... the list goes on and on! You stayed out by virtue of being a gent, an uncompetitive gent.

I pride myself on being annoying! :D

Oh I'm quite happy being less competitive than some, and less annoying than your goodself ;)

It's not doing me any harm.

You must be relieved that Chickenlunch didn't predict ;) a 12-5 loss would have been messy ;)

ooft now that was close. Hard luck Will.

Well pleased with my start, very steady, looking unbeatable atm, just needa start to better my goal difference.

Well done NB4! I can't seem to buy luck at the moment!

Hopefully next round will bring a win my way :)

nice three points for me onwards and upwards

I'm gunna try and put a stop to that! Think we're up against one another next week. I'm no longer in a bottom few, but this mid-table mediocrity will not do. My problem this season hasn't been excessive defeats, it's been a lack of wins. 1 win, 3 draws, 1 defeat - says it all. Hard to beat, but a lack of attacking flair. No need to worry though. I've poached Thierry Henry from under ***ne's nose and secured a 2 month loan deal of my own. He may be 34, but he's still got that va va voom.

The three points are already mine.

:D

Anyway, I hope enjoy your default victory...

He will.

Bring it 2+2 I will enjoy next weeks giant killing and I have no worries of henry im sure his zimmerframe will hit the ball the wrong direction lol

alex you little hairy flacid male repreductive organ . Could I please ask you if im popping up on your radar yet its starting to seem I should be but in the case I aint .................?????? what do I have to do my little pretty poached egg.