oneBoro Forum

Predictions League Round 5 Results [Boxing Day]

not even close stubbzy. If huntsboro describes you as poor, then you clearly have a long way to go given that he is the least talented predictor in both divisions.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex my little friend , You obviously take the PL seriously, where as I dont. What I do take seriously is making sure that this forum runs smoothly.

Nice to see that you hung on until 1.59pm to make your prediction yesterday.Is life in Cambridge that boring? I hope nobody makes a mistake and gives you a temporary ban this week so that you cannot predict the next games :)

Alex my little friend , You obviously take the PL seriously, where as I dont. What I do take seriously is making sure that this forum runs smoothly.

Nice to see that you hung on until 1.59pm to make your prediction yesterday.Is life in Cambridge that boring? I hope nobody makes a mistake and gives you a temporary ban this week so that you cannot predict the next games :)

Dr. Yousef Khan at his best here with his sinister comments once again. I hope you are not planning on dousing the PL forum in petrol to get your message across :dodgy:

You definately needs to work on his comebacks, theyre nearly as poor as your ficticious transfer gossip. Send my love to Roman Bednar by the way!

Yusef, I believe that would make you a soapdodger, non?

Smogster... I completely missed your earlier comments. I didnt realise you were a Partridge fan!? I have discovered a new found respect for you. Back of the net.

There's no panic for him this week VB, Keir has already posted so he still has 95 hours to cut and paste :)