oneBoro Forum

Promotion via The Play offs

After tickets have gone on sale to season ticket holders and boro pride i think the club should offer tickets to people who have been to games through out the season first. It can be done because everything is on a database. I doubt it will happen though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

yes really exciting times. we might get derby in the semi. i hope we do but they might drop to 7th on the last day. now that would be funny lol

i think we have the beating of them all. although they are all capable of beating us to. i hope we finish 3rd cant see us losing a night match. tomlin will be immense for us in the playoffs cant wait for him to turn it on.

After tickets have gone on sale to season ticket holders and boro pride i think the club should offer tickets to people who have been to games through out the season first. It can be done because everything is on a database. I doubt it will happen though.

A lot of clubs operate a minimum purchase history for bigger games. When i tried to register at Brentford and get tickets, it was a minimum of 6 purchases to be eligible. Think Boro should seriously think about a similar policy (especially if we reach Wembley)

Away teams are allowed 10% of the stadiums capacity upto a maximum of 2000 tickets so if we got Brentford we'd get around 1,270 tickets

Griffin Park holds 12,763 so 10% would be 1,276

I don't think there is a maximum but the minimum is 2000 unless 10% is less than 2000. I.e the Brentford case. If a club would prefer to, they can offer away fans more

Although the brentford away end holds 1700

disappointed to just missed out on automatic promotion.

Hope the lads are much more positive than me and bring that into the playoffs.

nerves wrecking playoff for sure.

we do have good results with the other playoff teams.

hope for a repeat and we will be promoted.

He didnt deny a goal scoring opportunity. Rodallega had knocked the ball to the side where Gibson was. If Friend hadnt dived in Gibson would have got to the ball before Rodallega. Friend took out his standing leg on the turn. Still think its a yellow at best but hey, its gone now. Give Gorg a rest and have him fired up and ready to go for the playoffs.