oneBoro Forum

Aliadiere to Birmingham

Rumours today are linking Aliadiere with a £3.5 million to Birmingham City.

I would be happy with £3.5m, don't think he is that special really although he was stuck on the right wing for a fair bit of the season!

If we gave him more of a forward role I think he might have scored a few more but he hasnt really made an impact here. Your right 3.5 mil is not bad.

i liked him!!seemed quite nippy up front.damn are we in the s--t this season then??lol

Your right,he was quick and had a few good games when he was playing in his best position. Trouble is,we were the most disorganized team in the league last season,lots of players being played out of position for no apparent reason,whilst better players were sat on the bench.

i liked him!!seemed quite nippy up front.damn are we in the s--t this season then??lol

Your right,he was quick and had a few good games when he was playing in his best position. Trouble is,we were the most disorganized team in the league last season,lots of players being played out of position for no apparent reason,whilst better players were sat on the bench.

i agree mate!!confusing huh?cmon gareth ffs!!