oneBoro Forum

Res vs Marske (A) Fri 6th Jan - North Riding cup

yeah will get one up later tonight i think

Team was Ripley, Pilatos, Weldon, Robinson, Atkinson, Gibson, Edwards, Dobie, Dolan, Wyke and Brobbel.

Jackson on for Dobie

Fowler on for Wyke

Kneeshaw on for Edwards

Unused Montgomery

Goals by Edwards, Weldon, Pilatos and Fowler

Who is Robinson? Is he a trailist or a late intake. Cant remember seeing his name before.

Also who is Ejiro Okosieme? I have noticed him on twitter and he played in youth cup.

Think he's a Londoner, did he get released by another academy and we have snapped him up? 1st year or 2nd year scholer??

Cheers in advance....

Robinson is a trialist player from the north east released by bradford

Okosieme was signed from cray wanderers in london, he is a 2nd year and has been given a 3rd year scholarship for next season.

Thats really interesting...Our scouts have identified him playing lowley in London and brought him here.

You would think in that area competition would be fierce from all the London clubs and there would be loads of local scouts..

Impressive that we have seen something in him that others have not and took a chance. Lets see how he develops...

Here's a name to look out for in the future LEWIS MALONEY. He is 16 and currently on boros books. He is a friend of the family and have played with him a few times, I'm 26, as to see so much talent in a lad that age is amazing. Fingers crossed for him.

Hold on!

Vertically challenged, is that how we decide on good and bad players now! I'm sure you think juninho, messi, maradonna, jack Wilkshire, lennon,SWP and tevez I suppose you sit there and say 'oh not them again' when the likes of messi wins world player of the year for the 3rd time in a row.

Give the lad a chance he is 16. Typical of a boro fan to slate a lad before he has even begun. What a guy you are.

Hold on!

Vertically challenged, is that how we decide on good and bad players now! I'm sure you think juninho, messi, maradonna, jack Wilkshire, lennon,SWP and tevez I suppose you sit there and say 'oh not them again' when the likes of messi wins world player of the year for the 3rd time in a row.

Give the lad a chance he is 16. Typical of a boro fan to slate a lad before he has even begun. What a guy you are.

Yep what a guy, i clearly am slating him by calling him small.

How many games have you seen him play for the U18s by the way?

lol, is it people actually think you are slating them or do you think its their only chance of success by stanind on these kids potential coat tails that they get defensive about any comment. :)

heh

Dunno to be honest, and im beyond caring.

Lewis knows ive called him small, his dad knows my thoughts on it and its a running joke.

If people want to pick it up as a negative comment then miss read 'on no not again' as 'not them again' then they need to go back to school and learn to read.

Dunno to be honest, and im beyond caring.

Lewis knows ive called him small, his dad knows my thoughts on it and its a running joke.

If people want to pick it up as a negative comment then miss read 'on no not again' as 'not them again' then they need to go back to school and learn to read.

so what do you actually think of him ?