• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Why is Smallwood getting stick?

What about Thomson? A player that has done the square route of 0 since joining us other than costing us a fortune in medical bills.

What about Arca? A player that has no stamina and his ability seems to have declined tremendously in the space of a couple of months.

Who's singling out Smallwood? All I said was that he, along with Ripley are rookies with limited first team experience.

Every single one of our players has been rubbish today.

Aarfy did, Downsouth did.

id take smallwood and arca off, Martin and Juke on. Go 4-3-3, we need to go hell for leather...

Agreed. Perhaps a bit of Zem would be wise too. I still have a sneaky feeling that we're gunna get something from this one...

Smallwood is the wrong player in the wrong game. Playing him ahead of much more creative options is ludicrous. We may as well not bother turning up and just give Burnley an automatic 3-0 win.

Trying to retain the natural shape of the squad without Robbo and Bailey is impossible, hence the need to tweak the setup. I'm so angry because when that lineup was announced I knew we were going to turn in an utter ***e performance.

It has to change in the second half.