oneBoro Forum

Billy Sharp

Have we even been linked with sharpe from decent source? I'd guess he isn't even in mowbrays thoughts. As for his wages, doesn't seem the type to command huge money but we'll see. Steele gets 60k a month so sharpes got to be worth 80-100

I really hope Jason Steele is not on 15k a week!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Steele does NOT get 15k a week that's rubbish he isn't good enough also he probably doesn't even get 10k a month let alone a week in fact I doubt we have many players on more than 15 k a week . Prove it

Speaking of keepers - Anyone know who is our standby keeper from the outfield players ? Just wondered as it's only recently Mogga has started with a reserve keeper on the bench (although good job today ! )

Someone (one of the players but i can't remember who) tweeted the other week that Nicky Bailey was a really good goalkeeper

I'd love to see Billy Sharp in a Boro shirt, I certainly think he could do a job. Him and Emnes up top with a juninho-esq midfielder. We'd easily beat teams like Shrewsbury!

Speaking of keepers - Anyone know who is our standby keeper from the outfield players ? Just wondered as it's only recently Mogga has started with a reserve keeper on the bench (although good job today ! )

I believe Mcmahon is and fortunately you get 7 on the bench for the FA cup just like the Premier League.

If Steele's on 60k a month gibbo is not doing his job do you even no how many fans would have to turn up to a game just to cover his wages?

Work it out then tell your source he is a liar

Got to agree with stubbzy one this one, If our 20 year old goalkeeper who only this season became our first choice keeper is on 15k a week then MFC is a sinking ship, and it must be sinking fast.

This is not true, if Jason Steele is on 15k a week and you can prove it, then we are going to sign Lionel Messi tommorow, i can guarentee it.

Well my source handled a lot of boros contracts before he left his post I think you misunderstood your source when he told you 15k a month and even that's overpaid Emnes doest even get 40k a month and he's top scorer

Are you for real...most of our team except mowbrays recent signings are on 10k plus

As for my source, I know for a certain fact they know more about him than most peoples sources on here.

So you are saying the majority of our starting line up is on 10k+ wages? If this was the case we would have had to have declared bankruptcy by now. Most premier league teams pay about this amount for the majority of their players

Jason steele signed til 2015 in december 2010, when he was our 2nd choice goalkeeper and you seriously think he is on 15k per week.

You also believe that we would be able to offer billy sharp between 20 and 25k per week? Oh dear...

He was 2nd choice when the contract was signed.

I don't ever remember "big boys" sniffing round Jason Steele but even if they were, even Man City would not offer him 15k a week when he was only 19 at the time.

You're an idiot if you actually think that a 20 year old would be on a £15k a week contract in the Championship. Especially at a club that has massive debts and are cutting costs.

I agree quite a few players will be on around 10k-14k because we spend 10mill or whatever it is on wages but our keeper is not getting such a wage in fact if you can shoe me such a payslip I will jump of my roof to my demise