oneBoro Forum

Advice on a game

I need some advice on a new game to get as the mrs is away for a week and I shouldn't go out drinking. The games I have really enjoyed recently are fifa cod fable gears of war fm12. Hated batman! Any advice on whats worth trying?

I've stopped rating Assassins creed after the most recent game due to it being very short, I may be a student but I do a real degree so it maybe took me 10 hours to complete it. In the assassins creed thread I mentioned fallout new vegas which really gripped me, strange story because it was the first one I played, or try Saints Row which is also very good.

I have tried both a'creed and fallout. First has to much repetition and fall out is way to big for me to play without giving up my life for a few weeks

Saints Row 2 was good, very much like San Andreas, and is more arcady/ not as realistic then the newer games. But you're going to struggle to find a game that is good, can be put down, and wont take a vast chunk of your life. I usually buy my games 2nd hand though, so I sometimes uncover some gems just by looking their and for £5-£10 its no big loss if they aren't very good.

I was gunna say Skyrim but then you said you didn't want a massive game that takes away week of your life.

The new UFC game is out soon but you need a game now I guess, maybe WWE 12 if you're a fan of that? I've played through the career mode and it's decent.

Skyrim will ruin his life, isn't 100 hours to complete it and 150+ hours or actually play time?

dont get that game if you only have a week!

UFC isn't great, first hour is cool when you viscioulsy break someones arm etc but after. WWE is awful i think maxduke, maybe its because im unskilled but it seems whoever gets the first grapple just kicks the *** out of the other and its really difficult to get back into it if your on the wrong end of a clothsline at the start!

have you tried fight nights? all of them are good in my opinion! tactical savagery at its best, easy to learn but still a high skill cap. Id avoid online though cause people just spam your stomach and its really annoying (FIGHT night champion anyway)