oneBoro Forum

FIFA12 Legendary

Anyone manage to do a season on legendary yet?

I managed 7th with boro and im currently doing one with wimbledon and im slightly over my target from the board.

However my games are ALWAYS really low scoring. im 15 games in, scored 9 conceded 14.

However i have the best clean sheets ratio in the league with 7, basically ive had two hideous losses, 4-0 and 3-0, so apart from those games thats

Played 13 Scored 9 Conceded 7

on my boro season i was

Played 46 Scored 34 Conceded 11 (which is just less than a goal a game from both teams!!)

Anyone else getting this problem? If i drop down to world class i can comfortably beat the 5star teams 2 or 3 nil with the boro (3star) and so no challenge

• 3 months later...

Ringing tones, wonderful Xmas trees, colorful lights and Longchamp bag vibrant smiles young children, nonetheless fascinating and appearance ahead to the competition! 2012 Xmas approaching, Lancel grand launch of the variety of dazzling colorful series, which means you along with your friends longchamp bags working experience the blessings on the French sweet Brisk. Brigitte Bardot Xmas Particular Edition Lancel trend will continue on to extend to this BB romantic Xmas, longchamp backpack will longchamp bags on sale launch a special Christmas this unique confined edition. Classic elegant black tweed fabric for the track longchamp uk record, several colorful decorative tassels on it because most striking capabilities of the bag. Informal, elegant tassels Lancel is just not just the most basic symptoms, but is often a excellent interpretation of French Brisk, complete spherical in the Longchamp baggage offer form, mild facial texture as Brigitte.

Tags: longchamp baggage, longchamp outlet usa, longchamp sale