• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew - still 3rd but only by the skin of my teeth.

2plus2 - your doing a fantastic job with this, like i thought you would.

I'm enjoying this tourament so far, can't wait to see the highlights of todays games tonight and see Taarabt and Chamakh for Morocco :). Was mightly impressed with Equatorial Guinea Left sided midfielder on Saturday :).

I should probably have done some serious research before picking results lol, I need Niger to score twice against Gabon and not concede any more, and that looks very unlikely.

Also, I'm not always very confident with voices but this guy sounds like leroy Rosenior (he's also on the football league show sometimes). Is it? Or am I just hearing things?

I read that first update at 3 am full of stellar haha well maybe not stellar u get my point was very drunk

To be honest I wasn't exactly sober either! Went out for an unexpected last minute nice civil family meal with my girlfriend's parents etc and ended up have a few too many Magners. Did the updates in the early hours of the morning and I was amazed when I double checked the scores the following day that there were no mistakes (well, at least I hope so)! :D

I read that first update at 3 am full of stellar haha well maybe not stellar u get my point was very drunk

To be honest I wasn't exactly sober either! Went out for an unexpected last minute nice civil family meal with my girlfriend's parents etc and ended up have a few too many Magners. Did the updates in the early hours of the morning and I was amazed when I double checked the scores the following day that there were no mistakes (well, at least I hope so)! :D

haha I've been their mate only in was my bank balance not adding up as I rememberd the night before