oneBoro Forum

what would they do if you were caught (out of interest)? not let you in full stop? or make you pay for a full ticket?

Make you pay for a full ticket.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You say it's only 10, as a student when you add the cost it's going to be for me to get there in petrol at least 35/40 in fuel then I have to eat and park so don't think you can blame me for trying to save some money! As any one with business sense should know that currently supply of seats is much greater than the demand so price needs to be set lower to increase the demand for tickets then when you have the right levels you could slowly increase the price

Tell you what, you dont need to pay for parking if you park in the area's about the ground.

That will save you, as i said up the page justify it how you want (the whole pricing needs to be changed) personally if i couldnt afford to go to a football match i wouldnt go.

Its fraud.

Im not down with that.

How about you pay your petrol, eat your pie drink your pop and pay for your parking.

I will happily go with you to the ticket office and give you the extra needed to buy an adult ticket.

Yeah its exactly like fraud!get a grip.!f**king do gooders.

Are you people really boro supporters because in all my years of going to matches I've never come across so many people who are such jobsworths!have you ever sneaked into a music festival or done anything slightly illegal?he's talking about getting into a football match for slightly cheaper not comitting armed robbery!*sigh*

IT IS fraud, its not like it, it actually IS.

Its nothing about being a do gooder, its about respect. I respect myself enough to not try and cheat the stsyem through fradulent means. If you are then good for you. I think its low though.

Ive never sneaked into a music festival, yes of course ive done things that were illegal, but since i grew up its not been something ive really gone out of my way to do. I dont go out of my way to commit fraud/crime and what not. That doesnt make people a jobsworth it makes them honest decent people.

No one compares it to armed robbery expect YOU. No one thinks its that bad, and no one is stupid enough to compare the two things....except you.

It ticks me off how people stand up for something thats morally right and people dare to have a go at them. This isnt about feeding a child, clothing the needy its not that level, same as it not being bank robbery, rape or kicking a dog. Yes its petty, but for crying out lour he has basically asked for opinions by posting it. Are people not allowed to share them (despite their opinions actually being RIGHT!)

I respect your views and clearly feel very strongly about it, but as you are aware I am sure that are many people that use others seasons tickets and also your right about te pricing maybe be should open a post and talk about how it should be changed! Plenty of people of my age will be doing the same, just not been local anymore I wanted to check how it worked at the ground! The club needs to take hard luck at itself and think about the effects filling in the corners had many years ago

I respect your views and clearly feel very strongly about it, but as you are aware I am sure that are many people that use others seasons tickets and also your right about te pricing maybe be should open a post and talk about how it should be changed! Plenty of people of my age will be doing the same, just not been local anymore I wanted to check how it worked at the ground! The club needs to take hard luck at itself and think about the effects filling in the corners had many years ago

Frankly if you don't know the difference between the words "luck" and "look" you should give up on being a student and go out and get a job!

Tell you what, you dont need to pay for parking if you park in the area's about the ground.

That will save you, as i said up the page justify it how you want (the whole pricing needs to be changed) if i couldnt afford to go to a football match i wouldnt go.

Its fraud.

Im not down with that.

How about you pay your petrol, eat your pie drink your pop and pay for your parking.

I will happily go with you to the ticket office and give you the extra needed to buy an adult ticket.

Yeah its exactly like fraud!get a grip.!f**king do gooders.

Are you people really boro supporters because in all my years of going to matches I've never come across so many people who are such jobsworths!have you ever sneaked into a music festival or done anything slightly illegal?he's talking about getting into a football match for slightly cheaper not comitting armed robbery!*sigh*

IT IS fraud, its not like it, it actually IS.

Its nothing about being a do gooder, its about respect. I respect myself enough to not try and cheat the stsyem through fradulent means. If you are then good for you. I think its low though.

Ive never sneaked into a music festival, yes of course ive done things that were illegal, but since i grew up its not been something ive really gone out of my way to do. I dont go out of my way to commit fraud/crime and what not. That doesnt make people a jobsworth it makes them honest decent people.

No one compares it to armed robbery expect YOU. No one thinks its that bad, and no one is stupid enough to compare the two things....except you.

It ticks me off how people stand up for something thats morally right and people dare to have a go at them. This isnt about feeding a child, clothing the needy its not that level, same as it not being bank robbery, rape or kicking a dog. Yes its petty, but for crying out lour he has basically asked for opinions by posting it. Are people not allowed to share them (despite their opinions actually being RIGHT!)

Get off your soap box you idiot.!!yes you have put your feelings across and I think your talking ***.don't make it more than what it is,morally right!I'd rather him be there than have an empty seat instead.what is f**king this country is the liberals like what you are,you are a do gooder and one of these annoying middle classes.and for your info I'm not stupid,but then I must be to put up with such drivel that you are spouting.

Frankly if you don't know the difference between the words "luck" and "look" you should give up on being a student and go out and get a job!

Also being a student you should know the difference between BEEN and BEING!

It really staggers me that students can't tell the difference between words. Do we need a thread on 'there' as well as ticket prices.

I wonder have you asked any of your mates if they will go with you, or have you just assumed that they won't? I live in the south and don't live with or know any Boro supporters but I can usually drag at least one or two away with me to watch a game just for the drinking!

Get off your soap box you idiot.!!yes you have put your feelings across and I think your talking ***.don't make it more than what it is,morally right!I'd rather him be there than have an empty seat instead.what is f**king this country is the liberals like what you are,you are a do gooder and one of these annoying middle classes.and for your info I'm not stupid,but then I must be to put up with such drivel that you are spouting.

Well that is just down right rude. I am going to stick up for Powlay on this one as he is quite right!

Why bring class or anything into this. What is wrong with this country right now I think you will find is that everyone wants something for free, or cheap because they think they DESERVE it! Well I think you will find that if you can't afford it you don't steal it you go without!!

I am sick of lazy people thinking that they can rip off the rest of us who are fully prepared to pay full price, if can't afford it DON'T GO!

The people asking for others to respect rules, laws and other things are not the problem. Its the people who constantly ignore, flout and bend rules to their advantage that are the problem!

Finally this is a great example of whats wrong with this country!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16812185

This guy is on benefits.. HE has SKY, Mobiles for all of his kids, thinks buying alcohol and fags is a priority rather than other things. He DOESN'T earn a penny of his £30k+ in benefits and thinks that if its capped to £26k he will struggle to keep his family fed... his benefits currently total more than the average wage in this country - more than I earn and I am well qualified! Times are tough - I am dealing with it, going without luxuries but that is life! DEAL WITH IT!

GET RID OF THE SKY, STOP DRINKING and instead of entertaining yourself with SKY Movies all day go and visit the f***ing job centre!

Or miss out on a football match, after all its on TV! Save up buy a shirt and some merchandise if you want to support the club from afar!

Rant OVER!

Oh no the spelling police(edit),what could be worse.what has this lazy get got to do with someone trying to get into a match for slightly cheaper as he is only one year older than he should be.I'm guessing he wishes he hadn't mentioned it on here and just done it.are you a daily mail reader by any chance?you sensationalist!

Nope can't stand the daily mail or any other tabloids!

The connection with this lazy so and so and people blagging into a football ground fraudulently is the same thing!

I am not sensationalist! I am speaking the truth. Britain is full of people who think they are owed something by the state or others, they want a free ride (or cheaper in Alves' case). IF people paid their way, stopped thinking the have a right to things then this country would be in a much better place!

Theft and defrauding companies in the UK takes billions of £££ out of the economy, tell me in what way is that GOOD or me being sensational?

Tell me Lazarus75 - if you were running an event and the basis of you making a profit was based on people being honest and people lied and stole from you in such a way and you then made a loss - how would you fee? You would be livid! a very extreme example I know but if one is doing it, how many others are?

If you want to go and watch Boro - but the appropriate ticket!

I also take offence to being called a Nazi - if you can't keep it polite then please take your distorted opinions elsewhere!

Andy well lots all hav yor attitude and let the people get more poor and the rich get richer! Yes you are a spelling nazi! Don't think you have a clue what it's like to be a student in this country and the income which you actually have to live off! Clearly not.. On being people with me, as a student most people have lectures every day so doing a 400 mile round trip in one night will be bad enough aswell as a small drinking session! Andy you clearly think you are better than people and feel that as you seem to think this gives you the righ to judge people

When I say Nazi I don't mean it in the sense your thinking.I meant it as,you know what he meant in the sentence so why bring spelling up to make him look small or stupid,he might dyslexic you don't know.I agree with the outline of what your saying,I work full time and have never been given anything by the state for 24 years,everything I have I've worked for.I don't connect to the two,a lad using his head to maybe get into a game for a tenner less after driving hundreds of miles and a lazy benefit thief taking thousands from the state.its a tenner in the clubs pocket more than anything else as it'd unlikely to be a sell out .. again I apollogise for the opening line of my last post,it was unguided and stupid

why not bring class into nthis, theres only one way this country is heading and that is of an elitist society. the rich continue to get richer and the poorer get poorer, if he can't afford to go full price and he can get away with paying a lower price, it's in his interest to do so, meanng he has more money to spend on other things such as basics AND have a decent quality of life to be able to enjoy things people with more money can, so basically what you are arguing is that only people that have money should be allowed to enjoy expieriences than someone who doesn't. don't you think thats very elitist and somewhat arrogant.