oneBoro Forum

The Semi-Finals [Africa Cup Of Nations 2012 Predictions League]

Aw definately not a tactic mate :) and bad luck, I thought you had me beat!

Yay the vat man has been and gone so I can spend my time on oneboro again haha!, he drank lots of tea and talked about rugby mostly, fun!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You did great Noddy I was so proud to get out of the groups top so in light of that you may aswell take credit as the final winner. at least you get a shot at 3rd place mate but my loyalties lie with NB4 to finish 3rd because he gave me a fight to the last day in the groups and made it really hard for me to finish top.

on a second note im so happy to of made the final I joined 8 months ago and have never done anything like this before .................thankyou 2+2 for this oppertunity {verrrrrrwyyyy drunkend}

Cheers, I will equal you on the very drunk part. My body couldn't handle playing Scumderland.

I can honestly say when I got you in the draw after beating you in the P.L Cup 4 days ago I was convinced I was screwed mate. I am sorry I didnt beat you with a proper prediction regarding the penalties and red cards ...........I was just convinced that there was far too many "professional" european quality "african" players for anyone to be sent off in the Ivory coast v Mali match and that a penalty could be awarded in almost any game.

but if you look at the amount of penaltys awarded in serious competion "i.e" finals they are very few in number so I just went with the past.

Noddy I have enjoyed my last two fixtures with you and can see how good of a predictor you are this last faet was merely luck and the lady herself sided on my behalf I look forward to our next clashes you will forever be my Fierce rival {a title I hope you accept} and that we can enjoy lots of banter and friendship with a tad of zing.

2+2 what were your odds of me and u.t.b making the final?

you have done so well and I hope in coming weeks I get to give my little girl an boro scarf her daddy won for her because I dont get up much or get much spare cash so to win it will do me rather so proud and she will love it being born in protsmouth.....................great job fella i've loved it {maybe you can do next years champions league} I have disscused this with welshy and will be willing to help you 50/50.

U.T.B well done mate im bricking it but im the oracle ;-) lol seriosly will be nice to go heads up .................if only it was poker m8

Yeah well done to you as well. I have needed a lot of luck to get this far. Whatever the outcome is you can have the scarf :). I am living in Australia anyway and from experience I know how difficult it can be to get things sent over here plus if I was to wear it out in the unlikely event they are televising a Boro match in Australia I would probably be mocked for being a Liverpool supporter :dodgy:.

Woeful performance from me, out on a total whimper. Well done UTB

Thanks. Good luck in your next match :).

Cheers U.T.B . Thats very nice of you. is that ok with you 2+2?

what a weekend I have now I have NB4 in the league then UTB the same day and the day after Stubbzy Rovers will be knackerd come 10pm sunday

Thanks UTB and of course good luck pal

Cheers U.T.B . Thats very nice of you. is that ok with you 2+2?

I have no problem shipping the scarf out to Australia. But if UTB is willing to offer his scarf (should he win) to Stubbzy then I am more than happy to do that :)