Boro +

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

The problem is - these issues are not isolated. They keep coming up time after time after time.

Loss of signal - male voice disconnecting you

Interrupted broadcast - all the time

& other failures such as log-in errors, matches you cant connect to, only being able to connect to the build up 5 minutes before a match starts etc.

Not to mention the foolish responses people get when raising queries. I think it is fair to say most of us are IT literate - hell - I have been a webmaster for over 10 years so when I explain the problems I am having in IT speak its annoying to have someone come back and say "have you cleared your cache" my response "No sorry I am an idiot who only learnt how to switch on a computer this morning but I tried pinging you and there is no response from your end so I guess it must be my fault!" While continuing to surf the rest of the world with no problems.

It is not all of the time but it is sufficiently routine to leave everyone wary of Boro+ everytime we log in to listen to a match.

I have had that many problems with the subscription over the last few years that, if we get promoted, I am ditching my subscription and turning to Sky.

I have found it mostly ok but the match stats are rarely updated and when listening to a game I tend to have the BBC text commentary going too in order to keep up to date on info. Had a problem with the video, same as everyone else but that has been it really. Not sure coverage by sky would satisfy me reallycobra. It is narky sometimes but overall it is worth the £4:50 we pay for it.

John - I admit its not for everyone but I used to avoid TV and Radio all day Saturday and then sit down with a few beers on a Saturday night and watch 70 min highlights of the Boro match on football first.

was just about to play a boro+ video earlier, however the beeper for my tea (the food not the drink...) went off, so i paused the video - it landed on this screen... i thought it would fit in well with this thread. :D

boro-.jpg