Boro +

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Pay monthly direct debit at £4.99 per month.

*bar the 2 months I got free due to them ***ing me around last time (MFC actually gave me the 2 months free, not Perform Group).

I tried to do the direct debit but they didn't want to accept my US account :dodgy:

This thread is causing me to consider cancelling again...

I've got to say I've had little to no problems with Boro+ since the summer when the videos wouldn't load, but they quickly fixed that.

I remember someone saying that Sheffield United show the entire game after a day or so on their website for their subscribers. Really wish we did that!

Aye, think it runs fine for a lot of people but I know that there are many that have the same issue as me too. Just don't get how it can be so inconsistent.

Like I told them yesterday, it's nothing on my end, my flash is up to date and working, my browser is compatible (used different ones with no change) and my internet is Virgin - 30mb that runs smoothly with no interruptions.

Definitely their end.

And in reply to all this, they effing tell me to adjust the volume!

Aye, think it runs fine for a lot of people but I know that there are many that have the same issue as me too. Just don't get how it can be so inconsistent.

Like I told them yesterday, it's nothing on my end, my flash is up to date and working, my browser is compatible (used different ones with no change) and my internet is Virgin - 30mb that runs smoothly with no interruptions.

Definitely their end.

And in reply to all this, they effing tell me to adjust the volume!

Are you actually getting 30Mbps connection speeds though Prowler?

Companies like to trumpet their maximum connection speeds, but they're usually only available in certain areas. Everyone else has to make do with something lower.

I only get 3Mbps with my Orange connection and Boro+ usually runs fine, with just the odd stutter here and there.

Ah, you must live next door to your local phone exchange. Lucky sod. :rolleyes:

I really don't understand that. I'm assuming you live locally. On top of that you have a connection 10x faster than mine.

Whereas I live a couple of hundred miles away and yet have no problems, other than the occasional, very minor bit of lag that can be explained by a relatively low connection speed.

I can only assume it must be a software / compatibility issue. Whatever they use to run the service doesn't like whatever set-up you have.