oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Vs 606

Which competition would you like to predict on for the oneBor Vs 606 tournament  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which competition would you like to predict on for the oneBor Vs 606 tournament

• Champions league
    • Europa League
    • Europa + Champions league
    • Other, Please give suggestions

I know this was discussed a while back now and me + NB4 discussed how we could go about running it.

We decided to have a poll because we were unsure which matches we were going to get people to predict on, so here it is, cast your votes on which competition you would most like to predict on.

This is a nice idea guys, a little friendly comp always goes down well, and kinda nice to have a team comp!

It kinda depend on how many rounds you want to run. If for example it was just a one off - I could give the league a break for a weekend (easy enough for me to run 2 rounds the following weekend) and you could run this team comp over a whole weekend fixture list; Premier League, Champo + D1, D2 etc if you'd like.

I'll leave it in your hands and other people's suggestions + then if you need me to help with anything then I'm always happy to.

I don't understand what you're asking to be honest... did I prefer 606 to oneboro? well, yes I did, but I don't think you're asking that.

We are running a competition betweens oneBoro'ers and 606'ers to see who is best at predicting!

The question is, for this competition which type of games would you like to predict on?

think i like welshy's idea of doing it over prem/champ/lg1/lg2 one week.

When i heard that i did like the sound of it as well, might have to add another option to the poll

Personally i'd like to see us predict Champions League and Europa League fixtures only. Leaving Welshy to do his mid-week championship/league 1 + 2/blue square premier/north/south and the scotish and welsh league PL thing.

Besides i'm sure it'll be easier to predict CL and EL fixtures.