oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Rumours 2012

Not Vassell he's way past his sell by date.

Just looked at the betting odds for next season we are down in a lowly 13th place, do the bookies know something we don't or it that a realistic place for us?

I've spoke to a few people on this, and they all reckon we're the best "value for money" bet on getting promotion automatically. I think the bookies are wrong on this, but hey, it'll be more money in my back pocket at the end of next season!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't really know much about Loovens other than he's big and Dutch.

Is he good enough to hold down a regular place or is he another Chris Killen?

I would imagine there's a strong chance that if he signed up he'd end up being a squad option pushing for a start. I think he's more then capable, but would assume that Rhys and Hines will start at CB with Bates in contention once he's fit / if he stays. Although, then again, it's perfectly possible that Mogga would prefer Rhys at CM (not my preference) opening the door for Loovens to start.

Isn't Keith Andrews out of contact this summer? He's seemed half decent when I've seen him play odd times this season

Good time to throw some more potential signings out there! Qpr Have released 8 players. Any of them grab your attention? Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny ***tu and Rowan Vine.

Isn't Keith Andrews out of contact this summer? He's seemed half decent when I've seen him play odd times this season

Not a bad player, but I'm not a big fan to be honest. Although he did somehow make my Euro 2012 fantasy football squad as my cheap midfield option!

Also not sure if he'd be of any interest but Darren Ferguson has told Peterborough Captain Grant McCann that he's not in the first team plans next year and is free to move on.

As an Irish fan, Keith Andrews is ten times the player leadbitter is and I'd love to see him play for us. His wages would probably be a bit higher, but he's well worth it judging by the gulf in quality between him and leadbitter.

Agreed, Would like to see Keith Andrews in a Boro shirt. He is much better than Leadbitter and has proven during his short stint in the Champo that he will get goals from midfield.

Can't see his wages being too much of a stumbling block, seeing as he came from the lower leagues. But it all depends on whether he is out of contract and who West Brom bring in as their new boss.

I'm pinning all my hopes on Tchoyi though. Would love him here. He reminds me of Reginald D Hunter...

Emmanuel Ledesma has been offered a two year contract at Walsall. Not sure whether or not he's actually signed or not though.

It looks like he could be our first signing,Mowbray is apparently trying to finalise an agreement with his agent. Walsall want him to stay but he is currently a free agent.

Know nothing about him, but if he comes with some creativity I'm all in. Is Halliday by the way ready for a spot in the lineup? God knows we need wingers, and he may add something, but perhaps he needs another season out on loan.