oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Rumours 2012

jeez you could really put together a couple of decent lineups with those players.

Not sure of accuracy though, since Scholes is there and has signed a new deal. So its not really a released list, just a list of players who are in the last month of their current deal.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not leaving spurs. Hes either taking up a coaching contract or a playing/coaching deal depending on his injury. Saying he's been released implies that he's not with the club anymore, which he is and will be in the future, when his role is agreed.

"Tottenham has been the only club for me, and if I can't play here then I shall look to be involved in another capacity,"

Direct quote from Ledley. Best not to listen to what sky/itv etc say until theres direct quotes and facts to back up what they're saying.

Read the tweet again people:

"Tomorrow's Northern Echo - #NUFC close in on signing, one of #Boro big names edging towards exit and column on Henderson's #England call up."

they're 3 different stories. Newcastle aren't signing any of our players.

I believe it's McDonald heading out the door to either an American or Chinese Club. Despite him declining a couple of offers from Saudi Arabian teams I can't see him staying here throughout the summer when he's not wanted.