• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ downsouth I understand giving Julio a 2 year deal was a bit much maybe should of offered him a 1 year deal with a play 20 games get an extensions subject to performances deal.

Me personally think Julio is great back up for us ok......ok he has lacked flair this last season and always seems heavy on the ball but I feel he will have one last good season lets be honest all players tend to have a great season the year their deal is coming to an end. I do like Arca and think he is a good player he just needs a size 10 to the face or something maybe just maybe he will be a better player now.

I would be glad again to see Paul Smith. :rolleyes:

But I do not think he wants to once again be reserve goalkeeper.

Maybe Steve Simonsen or Chris Lewington (Dagenham & Redbridge) will come?

Sorry for my english. :(

If these's any GK out there we could bribe with promises of breaded chicken treats it's Jeroen Verhoeven from Ajax that guy makes the fat controller look like Heidi Klum.

Maybe a loan deal might be the best option, someone like Nash maybe.

We're putting the old mid noughties band back together going off all the rumors this summer, might be time to give Carlo a second look!

As for the McManus 'knuckle down' story, I hear you can knuckle down in alot better weather down in Bristol. I am running out of words to describe him, he's got the physique of an anorexic alcoholic and the look of a Glaswegian who will give you a 'kiss' at any moment.

I don't even know what to think of McDonald, he's a good player but he seems to go in and out of games as much as he's in and out of our physio room. If, big if, an offer comes in it might be time to move him on to be honest...

Be careful what you wish for. Ok McManus full of heart but let’s be honest he's a donkey on the pitch…would be glad to see him go.

Scott McDonald on the other hand can still make a massive impact on the championship. I know he's on big wages and ok he was injured a bit last season but when he was on the pitch he always give it his best IMHO..what more do you want from a boro player? If other players followed suit we'd of been in a much better position at the end of the year. Also, he has that bit of anger in him which I think we lack at times. Hopefully we don't sell him and he stays injury free next year..

Anyway that’s my wee rant over..continue :D

Take this with a MASSIVE pinch of salt but my cousin's best mate ran into Mowbray and had a brief chat with him.. Apparently he told him that Woodgate is signing and it will be announced in the morning.

Although knowing him, Mowbray's probably told him he has a wooden gate.

I was a bit hesitant to share this because it is probably 99% rubbish but in the very slim chance it happens I just had too! :P

If that is true then what are the chances of Bates and McManus staying?

Seems the influx or reported influx of defenders surely means we have to make way for at least one.