oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Rumours 2012

What the hell is going on with all our former players wanting to be back?! :P

Because this is God's country, son. So beautiful we have to hide it behind a veil of smog to fool the unenlightened, that we might keep it for ourselves!

:D

The smog is like a drug, once sampled you just know you are hooked

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well this has been an eventful summer so far.. More eventful than any I can remember!! Very exciting!!

Who do we think will be in next through the door? I'm not going to include Ledesma in this because I think he has practically signed..

Carayol?

Amougou?

Cranie?

Or another surprise?

bikeymougou would complete our defence, would be unbeatable next year with those at the back

steele

bikeymougou-williams-woodgate-bennett

WOW!!!!!

then the back ups arent too shabby either, parnaby-hines-mcmanus-bates etc.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I was saying when I said he could play RB is if we needed I mean if Parnaby goes down we have no other recognized RB. RB/DM/CB is the positions Bikey can play as far as I'm aware.

Found a story from France, Mehdi Abeid is considering loan offers from Ipswich/Bristol/Us apparently.

It would make sense if we didn't have Ledesma all but signed and sealed, suspect he'll probably join Ipswich and we're just there to fill the print.

bikeymougou would complete our defence, would be unbeatable next year with those at the back

steele

WOW!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bikey is terrible.

steele

WOW!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bikey is terrible.

And I'm assuming that if we get Bikey then McManus and/or Bates won't be featuring next season

Just thinking, possibly vodka influenced but still. Friend, Bikey, even ***tu (for jhaldens benefit!)... are any of these guys any better than mcmanus? He's prone to the odd error, but he's still solid back up. Is the only reason he's so not in favour his wages? I've no idea if hes one of the higher earners or not?

Boro Linked with Bilel Mohsni

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-bid-for-shrimpers-ace-1-4718971

You are here

Sport

>

Football

>

Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls bid for Shrimpers ace

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls news, reports and more.

Sheffield Wednesday: Owls news, reports and more.

Published on Saturday 7 July 2012 09:02

SHEFFIELD Wednesday have tabled a bid for highly-rated Southend United defender Bilel Mohsni, The Star understands.

Owls manager Dave Jones wants to strengthen his back four and is believed to be a big admirer of Mohsni’s.

The versatile player began his career in France before moving to the Shrimpers in August 2010 following a successful trial.

Mohsni, who has a year left to run on his contract at Roots Hall, is primarily a centre-back but has also filled in midfield and up front.

In 71 appearances for Southend, Mohsni has bagged 18 goals. The 24-year-old is likely to command a fee. Southend rejected a £200,000 offer from Blackpool for in January 2011.

A number of other Championship clubs, including Middlesbrough, Bolton Wanderers and Burnley, are also thought to be monitoring Mohsni’s situation.