• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was gonna ask how everyone would think he'll fair at this level, but more importantly, if we do sign him, how he'd fair in the Premier League?! (Fingers crossed)

Doesn't Evans have A LOT of baggage?

The sort that makes you not want a player...

Seems he does.

Anyway, think a cover keeper (Ikeme), RB, CB to replace McManus (if he goes) and creative CM are the key roles.

This all depends on what happens with all the many out of contract players and whether we can move on McManus, McDonald, Thompson and Arca. Also, whether Bailey, Williams and Emnes are subject to bids in the summer.

My key wish is to see some of the kids given a chance and finding a style of play that moves the ball a lot quicker at home. As another poster said, this is a season where we might see a lot of turnover in the squad - didn't Marx say all change is good:P

Evans is a footballer who has found his level in divison 1 - he was awful for 2 years for sheffield United in the Championship and as someone who has seen a lot of him (eg not just the goals) i can tell you he is very poor at link up play and has struggled to form a partnership with any other forward. He would be a very bad signing regardless of all the none footballing stuff.