oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Rumours 2012

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/7701007/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Middlesbrough are hot on the trail of Walsall forward Emmanuel Ledesma, Sky Sports understands.

I did say I would like him here in the summer, earlier in the thread, Dreams do come true

"Personally would like too see us bid for Emmanuel Ledesma from Walsall"

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is the sort of player I want us to be linked too, doing A Norwich and Swansea. Looking at good young players from leagues below us

As for him specifically I have no idea who he is. Another plus is that he already knows Halliday!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/7701007/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Middlesbrough are hot on the trail of Walsall forward Emmanuel Ledesma, Sky Sports understands.

All left foot but could be promising!

looks like he knows where the goal is!

...we'll soon change that ;)

so the big question...is there any truth in the Ledesma rumour!?

Probably not. If by some fortunate chance we ended up in the Prem we wouldn't need him.

However, as soon as our Championship status is confirmed (hope not) we should enquire about talented footballers from lower leagues or relegated championship teams. Especially players that are out of contract. Show them our interest and try to land them as soon as possible.

Glad we're linked with players like him, young creative midfielders.

Just read this rumour too, why does that not surprise me one bit?

So much for him being a 'sewer rat' then.

Ha yeah. So now they've got Bates, Warnock and Diouf who's next?! They've probably offered Ched Evans a pre-contract for when the five years is up.

Championship side Leicester are set to allow Matt Mills, Jermaine Beckford, Paul Konchesky, Sean St Ledger, Sol Bamba and Lee Peltier to leave the club in the summer, reports Daily Star.

i believe Jermaine Beckford is a good acquisition for us

Championship side Leicester are set to allow Matt Mills, Jermaine Beckford, Paul Konchesky, Sean St Ledger, Sol Bamba and Lee Peltier to leave the club in the summer, reports Daily Star.

i believe Jermaine Beckford is a good acquisition for us

Are you really stupid enough to think we can afford his wages - do you listen to what the club say? We need to cut wages not increase them!