-------------Jutkiewicz---Main-----------

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Apparently Reach is injured. I think LB is a problem, for me Bennett has lost form and is struggling I think, Think he needs taking outta the firing line especially after Cardiff.

-------------- Steele ----------------

McMahon - Hines - McManus - Bennett

------ Haroun - Bailey - Robson ------

------ Emnes - Juke - McDonald ------

Subs: main oggy Arca smallsy hoyte

This team but I'd use - Hammill, Smallwood, Thomson, Ogbeche and Main for the subs.

And for those saying not include Bennett, are you stupid? He's our ONLY left back. Even if he has lost form, he's still the only one that can competently play there. You really want Hoyte having another game there? The guy that has already cost us a win whilst playing there and the guy that nearly cost us one yesterday?

2 games, 4 mistakes.

potentially two bennetts, possibly two Williams and if we get Luke Steele too, then the media will never get it right, despite different appearances!

Doncaster played over a half with 10 in a really frantic match, saying that, they will be playing for pride. but, i reckon players like Diouf, Piquionne and the other 'big time' players wont play for Doncaster again.

if we score early then their heads will drop, we need to make them chase the ball

Yep bit of a mystery has to why Reach is being mentioned.

Biggest beef anyone had with why we have'nt any consistency this season is that Mogga is forever changing the team.Here we are 3 match's remaining needing to win has many has possible and changes are being mentioned to a winning team.Leave it how it is and see what happens.

Bennet can take his place on the bench.

Reach is apparently injured and untried.

Main should be used has and when needed.

Mogga will put out a team he knows can win the game for all our sakes I hope that we start the game at a fast pace and go for the goals immediately (god did I say goals lol!) well for a goal anyway to get as others say Doncaster on the back foot. In no way should we allow them to impose on Boro in any way shape or form.

I know its an old cliche but who would have thought that this is the most important game of the season so far because quite simply if we do not win it is over until next season

right after being extremely dissapointed it wasnt used last time i'm gonna go with the same preference as last match.

0-0-10

steele

---------

---------

mcdonald emnes juke main robbo halliday park williams martin Haroon.

who dares wins boys who dares wins.

right after being extremely dissapointed it wasnt used last time i'm gonna go with the same preference as last match.

0-0-10

steele

---------

---------

mcdonald emnes juke main robbo halliday park williams martin Haroon.

who dares wins boys who dares wins.

A winning strategy in anyones books BiB.. :D

Yep bit of a mystery has to why Reach is being mentioned.

Biggest beef anyone had with why we have'nt any consistency this season is that Mogga is forever changing the team.Here we are 3 match's remaining needing to win has many has possible and changes are being mentioned to a winning team.Leave it how it is and see what happens.

Bennet can take his place on the bench.

Reach is apparently injured and untried.

Main should be used has and when needed.

looking at how Bennett has performed during this season, im afraid no worse scenario is expected if Reach is selected ahead of Bennett. that's pretty much based on what they saw Reach play against Sunderland. that's why they want to try Reach if he could turn out to be another Main.

those who select Reach as LB in the lineup including me apparently don't know he is injuried though.

perhaps i could select Pilatos as well. but i haven't got any chance of seeing him play as yet