oneBoro Forum

Boro V Doncaster Rovers

There's an academy lad called Andrew Bennett, I believe, who plays RB. Would have thought the Doncaster game would be a perfect one to give him a run out.

You mean Andre?

This is the business end of the season, squeeky bum time if you will. Not the time to be giving full debuts out imo, especially in defence.

What makes you think he's ready anyway?

Mainly 'cause Prowler doesn't want Hoyte in the team. ;)

Plus even our academy kids ought to be able to cope with a home game against Doncaster.

Southampton is another matter entirely though.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

It's pretty much inevitable that Hoyte will be included, regardless of form. I just really don't want him at left back, his positional sense is bad enough in his natural role! :P

its not abot being bored silly, its about getting promoted. (refrains from insult)

i believe over 90% of the fans here know Prowler will select McMahon ahead of Hoyte. all know his reasons apparently

Yeah and I am not speaking about the RB role.

I am speaking about not playing a player out of position when it's been made quite clear that he's useless in it :S

it's simply no Hoyte in your lineup in whatever the position is...very obviously

and Hoyte won't be playing LB again. He played for the 2 games bans Bennett suffered

just asked my mate who was at the Leeds game today and he was saying even though Leeds won 4-1 they were still crap today. He recons no chance of them beating blackpool. but the yorkshire folk are pesamistic buggers lol :D

We blame it on O'Leary lol! :P

Enough now!

Lets look forward to the game on Tuesday and a win to boot.

Actually I know we have been saying about catching Cariff and Blackpool but Brum have a hard game on Tuesday and we could be only 2 points behind them if results go our way. I also expect Reading to be promoted on Tuesday also

I agree DS. Reading are also worthy champions. Does go to show though that all we needed this season was someone to put the ball in the back of the net more. Le Fondre has been amazing for them, still gutted we never got him. It also goes to show that with a perfectly normal team with no stand out players you can go on to win this league. It's all about form etc. 43 points from a possible 48 is an amazing run for them, and they've been under pressure in a lot of those games. Will be glad to see the back of them!

On another note I think Leeds will win Tuesday, so we'll be back in the playoff spots if we win heading into the weekend against Southampton. Which I think will end up leaving it to the last day of the season regardless of our result against Southampton, though a win at Southampton will at least leave it in our hands!