oneBoro Forum

The morning after...

I am still absolutely buzzing!!! Why can't we play like that every week, if the club want a better atmosphere then Mogga needs to get the players to put in as much effort as they did yesterday, and i am sure if they did then crowds would go up and the atmosphere would be absolutely bouncing every week

That's the most frustrating thing Will, where was that passion and performance recently when Leeds, Cardiff, Bristol City, Doncaster... came to the Riverside.

A few more of those this season and we would already have been cemented in the play-offs, too little too late!

Think we all are sharing your feelings and frustrations Will but is that not part and parcel of following Boro...nothing has really changed over many years.

Its brilliant that we have another game to look forward too and many of us will probably be bracing ourselves for the sadness of what we could be enduring should results not go the way we want. Perhaps it would be best if we accept that situation right now and then maybe have the best of Saturdays for a long time which was totally unexpected.

You never know with this club plain and simple but tp is right with regards to what he says but it happened and no longer can we go back on ifs and buts after all had I been Catholic I could have been the Pope!....who knows?

I was just thinking, if we beat Watford, we will be really unlucky to miss out on the play offs. We said before the Derby game that 9 points out of the last 4 games should do it, and by beating Watford we'd have earned 10. Just really unfortunate that Brum, Blackpool and Cardiff haven't slipped up quite as much as we'd have wanted.

Brilliant result.

11-0 at Watford, if Cardiff get a draw will see us through.

1-0 and a Cardiff loss will give us the playoffs however I prefer the former.

Massive boost last night, get a result next game and the moment will carry us into the Premier League.

Have Faith UTB

To be fair NB4 with the likes of Birmingham and Blackpool there can clearly be seen a dogged determination not to throw away the chances handed to them and they have been positive in their approach to ensure they reach their target.

However with Cardiff and the recent failed attempts for promotion I feel sure that they are a different kettle of fish and the only team that were prone to nervous performances and going through the regular torment once again. I bet there were many Cardiff fans who yesterday who thought "not again" and to a good degree players too.

I think there is a real chance that Palace will beat them if recent history shows what is our concern is that what approach our team makes and you can bet like Palace Watford will want the chance to spoil the party.

It will be really interesting what tactics Mogga employs next week but that can be discussed as and when the thread becomes available.

Simply Cardiff will be very nervous and have every cahnce of letting emotions get on top of them...we must do the opposite and take this one last chance with steely determination

from having not watched the football League show in months, ive watched it twice in less than 12 hours haha

I watched it 3 times before work this morning, or at least the first bit :D