oneBoro Forum
Prowler

Live matches

Guest BoroLAD

Jesus wept why are they speaking Gealic, such a pointless language. Just speak English you stupid jocks

not sure if its just because i'm in scotland but bbc alba is channel 8 on freeview

Guest SniperSmog

is their any radio links i can listen to?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Looks likes our decision. Not his. 
    • Hurrah!!!! Common sense prevails! Seriously, I do think this signing would have been bad news - in every aspect.
    • I wasn't being picky but I was trying to highlight your point of how quiet it was transfer wise, by adding those 2 bits. 🙂 I think what we are seeing is your last point (the bit in bold) especially at the top end. The player Villa are trying to sign has dropped in value hugely, he was valued at £25-30m pre-pandemic. But due to a few factors* his value is around half that now. But I think France will be the exception not the rule as it stands. *Ligue 1 was curtailed early for the 2019/2020 season, then their biggest TV broadcast deal (by some distance) has collapsed entirely plus we are almost a year into the pandemic.  
    • 2 defeats in the last 2 games and a tricky away tie at Forest is next. Ameobi will have a field day and the movement and fire power of the Forest players will be far too much for our shot shy side. 2 nil defeat as the playoff dream slowly slides away. We should have really cemented our playoff push, alas we are in the process of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory..
    • https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-everton-player-transfer-collapses-after-u-turn/amp/   Bolasie move off, if Football Insider is to be believed. A certain poster will be very relieved.