oneBoro Forum
Prowler

Live matches

Guest SmogOnTheTyne

I will be watching it on Osbourne Road in Jesmond in my Boro shirt of course :D

This is currently showing the Citeh vs ***nal match and it's one to bookmark and try first whenever you're looking for Prem coverage.

It's usually a reliable stream and remember that you can get rid of the annoying ads if you view it full-screen.

This is currently showing the ***nal vs Chelsea match and it's one to bookmark and try first whenever you're looking for Prem coverage.

It's usually a reliable stream and remember that you can get rid of the annoying ads if you view it full-screen.

If this seems like deja vu, it probably is... same message, same site, different match.

Im amazed they chose Reading v ***nal when they know quite well that ***nal will be mailnly a team of reserves/youngsters which has alaways been Wengers policy in this cupm surely a feisty North east derby with both teams wanting to win at all costs woudl give better entertainment/atmosphere, or doesnt that count anymore, maybe its because we & Sunderland arent fashionable

Guest Tellerion

What an absolute joke this is. I got my hopes up after seeing the match was going to be shown on Norwegian television earlier( http://www.fotballen.eu/tv.html ), but apparently it's been removed from the list now :(

I am seriously annoyed that they have chosen Reading-***nal Reserves over a north-east derby where both teams have pride at stake. In the cup, an all-premiership game isn't necessarily the most exciting game.

MFC have just posted this on Twitter

CITY SWITCH: Boro's game at Birmingham has been moved from Sat Dec 1 to Fri Nov 30 kick-off 7.45. The game will be shown live on Sky Sports.

Good stuff.^ Our record on Sky Sports is brilliant so hopefully we can keep it going.