• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

It is our anthem and we should be proud of it regardless whether it is sang before or during a game.Nice following of over 1,000 fans over there.

Nice win tonight against a quite poor side.

Who out of the home nations can you see qualifying for the World Cup in Brazil?

It is our anthem and we should be proud of it regardless whether it is sang before or during a game.Nice following of over 1,000 fans over there.

Nice win tonight against a quite poor side.

Who out of the home nations can you see qualifying for the World Cup in Brazil?

i can only see us qualifying unfortunatley. n ireland and scotland dont stand a chance and wales have just lost most of there best players and will take a few yrs to get going again

Interesting that Holland could only score twice over Moldova in the two matches they played in Euro 2012 qualifying.

I think we'll stroll through qualifying because Montenegro, Poland and Ukraine will all cancel each other out.

England favorites.

Ukraine as my second.

Poland are WAY overrated. And they just got a new boss, they have less hope than Montenegro.

Group A- Croatia-Serbia. Belgium are overrated. They have no Chemistry and have no manager at the moment. Some top players though.

Group B- Denmark-Czech republic. You herd it here first. Italy can do it, but they always struggle qualifying and this time it will hurt them I think.

Group C- Germany-Austria/Sweden. Austria as second favorites due to strong bias/ 4 Werder players and 1 ex player and an ex Boro player. A very underrated squad.

Group D-Netherlands-Turkey. pretty straight forward. Romania and Hungary have some chance though.

Group E- Norway-Switzerland. Noway were a top team in Euro Qualifying I expect them to top but Switzeland and Slovenia will trouble them.

Group F- Portugal-Russia. As easy as it gets at this level. Israel will do their best.

Group G Greece-Slovakia. Bosnia to challenge.

Group I Spain-France. Well what did you expect?

i think thw world cup after next belguim could cause an upset they have some VERY good young players coming thtough, their squad is looking squad and they have strong players in every position.

GK: Courtois , mignolet

DF: Kompany, van Buyten, vermaelen Vertonghen,

MF: dembele, witsel, mertens,hazard, de bruyne, fellaini

ST: lukaku, mirrallas.

some good players in there, all could play in the prem easily, some still need time to develop a little more before becoming yop top players ala lukaku, they've also got decent prosect in alderweirield (sp?) and benteke at villa

Out of the home nations including Ireland I think us and Ireland have a chance of qualifying. I reckon Wales and Scotland have been put in the "group of death" in qualifying as Belgium have to me got a very good team as well as having Serbia and Croatia. I don't think Wales or Scotland will progress but I do think they are both showing potential to becoming challengers for future qualifications.

i think thw world cup after next belguim could cause an upset they have some VERY good young players coming thtough, their squad is looking squad and they have strong players in every position.

GK: Courtois , mignolet

DF: Kompany, van Buyten, vermaelen Vertonghen,

MF: dembele, witsel, mertens,hazard, de bruyne, fellaini

ST: lukaku, mirrallas.

some good players in there, all could play in the prem easily, some still need time to develop a little more before becoming yop top players ala lukaku, they've also got decent prosect in alderweirield (sp?) and benteke at villa

My thoughts exactly. If they can stabilize with their management and find some wingbacks and gel as a squad then they can be a big force 6-8 years down the track. All this talk of "they can be quater finalists in 2014" is way premature, a statement made by media who know very little of football.

England favorites.

Ukraine as my second.

Poland are WAY overrated. And they just got a new boss, they have less hope than Montenegro.

Group A- Croatia-Serbia. Belgium are overrated. They have no Chemistry and have no manager at the moment. Some top players though.

Group B- Denmark-Czech republic. You herd it here first. Italy can do it, but they always struggle qualifying and this time it will hurt them I think.

Group C- Germany-Austria/Sweden. Austria as second favorites due to strong bias/ 4 Werder players and 1 ex player and an ex Boro player. A very underrated squad.

Group D-Netherlands-Turkey. pretty straight forward. Romania and Hungary have some chance though.

Group E- Norway-Switzerland. Noway were a top team in Euro Qualifying I expect them to top but Switzeland and Slovenia will trouble them.

Group F- Portugal-Russia. As easy as it gets at this level. Israel will do their best.

Group G Greece-Slovakia. Bosnia to challenge.

Group I Spain-France. Well what did you expect?

While I do agree with most of your assesments there is just one thing that I want to comment on. There is no chance in hell that Czech will qualify from that group. When we (Denmark) played them on saturday they were absolutely horrible and atrocious to watch. If they at one time had more than 3 players across the half-way line I will be very surprised. Sadly we couldn't score (Bendtner was banned) but in reality we should have won 4-0 but Peter Cech had a blinder in goal. They will find it very tough in the qualifiers and I think Bulgaria, Italy and Denmark will finish above them.

While I do agree with most of your assesments there is just one thing that I want to comment on. There is no chance in hell that Czech will qualify from that group. When we (Denmark) played them on saturday they were absolutely horrible and atrocious to watch. If they at one time had more than 3 players across the half-way line I will be very surprised. Sadly we couldn't score (Bendtner was banned) but in reality we should have won 4-0 but Peter Cech had a blinder in goal. They will find it very tough in the qualifiers and I think Bulgaria, Italy and Denmark will finish above them.

Strongly disagree here. Yes you were FAR better but Denmark are 10th in the world for a reason. The Czech rep know how to get results, that's why they did so well in the euro qualifying ad at euro. and look. 1 game in and they already have a great point. Sure you shoulda won. Shoulda woulda coulda DIDN'T. And that's whats important. Only Denmark and Italy will challenge them for qualification.

Anyway apparently Sterling has been called up for England. They seem to be letting ANYONE in these days. 5 Premier league appearances and he is an England player. LOL I suppose it is Roy Hodgsen, I wonder when he will give Konchesky a call up.

Sure you shoulda won. Shoulda woulda coulda DIDN'T.

just like the boro