• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

The truth is Man United are desperately short of legs and players who run into offensive positions. They need numerous signings to resolve this and as things stand at the moment Mata could be the best player in the world for opening up defences with incissive passes and it will not make a jot of difference because they lack players to run into these positions. This just follows Manu's pattern since the american take over of buying one good player a year but not doing enough to make up for an aging squad. Until they get rid of the present owners they will contiue to steadily decline.

Can you repeat the bit about Rooney the fat ginger metrosexual *** being better than Mata. I need that in writing. Again.

Rooney is much better than Mata.

I'm on the fence on that one, mainly cause they're both overrated. When Rooney is good he's brilliant, but when he's bad he's really bad. And he goes through spells of both in equal measure. Mata is a consistently good player, but probably isn't as good as when Rooney is at his best. Which would I rather have in my team? FENCE!