oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I like Moyes - seems a decent bloke who was handed a poison chalice. He has a six year contract so will walk away with big money and will likely sit on the payoff as opposed to have it compromised by taking another job quickly.

All that said, am particularly happy to see our Mon U fans have something of a reality check. Fergie may have bailed out at the right time but it shows how good he was to win the league by such a canter last year with largely the same squad.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

so Moyes failure could be down to Fergusons poor squad from last season. Yes they won at a canter but everyone else this season has improved while the obvious problems with the Man U squad have come to light.

Fergusons not daft, let me get another manager in, he'll fail and everyone will sing my praises for evermore

I like Moyes but he was not going to be a hit with United.

so Moyles failure could be down to Fergusons poor squad from last season. Yes they won at a canter but everyone else this season has improved while the obvious problems with the Man U squad have come to light.

Fergusons not daft, let me get another manager in, he'll fail and everyone will sing my praises for evermore

I like Moyles but he was not going to be a hit with United.

I like Moyles too, but he hasn't been the same since leaving radio 1 :P

so Moyles failure could be down to Fergusons poor squad from last season. Yes they won at a canter but everyone else this season has improved while the obvious problems with the Man U squad have come to light.

I like Moyles but he was not going to be a hit with United.

I like Moyles too, but he hasn't been the same since leaving radio 1 :P

lol woops. typo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27126522

Pointless. All they'll do is squeeze in some extra business this summer in preparation for potentially being found guilty and having the ban imposed at a later date. Massively reduces the severity of the punishment and helps them out hugely in being able to plug a few team gaps asap. It annoys even myself saying this, but a lesser name or smaller club wouldn't have been afforded the same luxury.

Just a heads up for any of you who like having a flutter........

Paddy Power are doing an offer tonight on the Real Madrid/Bayern game whereby if you place a scorecast bet or first/last goalscorer bet and the game finishes as a draw, you get your stake recredited as a free bet.

Probably worth having a look at especially if you think tonight's tie will be a draw.

Pointless. All they'll do is squeeze in some extra business this summer in preparation for potentially being found guilty and having the ban imposed at a later date. Massively reduces the severity of the punishment and helps them out hugely in being able to plug a few team gaps asap. It annoys even myself saying this, but a lesser name or smaller club wouldn't have been afforded the same luxury.

Is anyone really surprised? It was always going to be suspended or rescinded

Is anyone really surprised? It was always going to be suspended or rescinded

All teams would have had the right to appeal, and any other team would have also received the suspension of the ban due to the appeal process.

While that may be true, it definitely detracts from the punishment. There should have been a deadline for them to appeal it by which gave enough time for the appeals process to be carried out and ensure that if still found guilty the ban would still start during the next transfer window.

While that may be true, it definitely detracts from the punishment. There should have been a deadline for them to appeal it by which gave enough time for the appeals process to be carried out and ensure that if still found guilty the ban would still start during the next transfer window.

How can they not treat an appeal before 1 July? They already have the evidence. Just get it done. It's over two months.