oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Harry Kane to Man Utd for £40m only makes sense in a world where someone would pay £35m for Andy Carroll.

I think Kane is ten times the player Carroll is, but one good season and then £40m? Absolute nonsense.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Harry Kane to Man Utd for £40m only makes sense in a world where someone would pay £35m for Andy Carroll.

I think Kane is ten times the player Carroll is, but one good season and then £40m? Absolute nonsense.

£40m for Kane, £50m for sterling, the worlds gone mad I tells ya! Maaaaaddd!!!!!!!

Who's everyone cheering for, between Ireland and Scotland? Ireland all the way for me. Apologies to any Scottish Boro supporters but I can't bring myself to cheer for Scotland in any endeavour :P

You think that's bad, we paid £3m for Justin Hoyte!  :@ :dodgy:  :s  :huh:  :(

Fantastic piece of business that. Went on to be one Trinidad and Tobago's finest

Plus over 160 appearances for the boro :)

Disappointed with the selection of Jones at right back. I really don't get the fascination we seem to have in thin country with playing central defenders as fullbacks simply because they can run a bit.

Disappointed with the selection of Jones at right back. I really don't get the fascination we seem to have in thin country with playing central defenders as fullbacks simply because they can run a bit.

i thought it was more he's not good enough to play CB so the manager shifts him out there. I'd rather play an actual right back there and see how he fairs. But that's just my bonkers bluesky thinking.

It's like the useless kid in P.E, "awwwww bless him, he's got no coordination or decernable ability but he tries hard - let him play"

I agree. Clyne is twice the RB he is.

Jones's career is being affected by this constant change in position. When he signed for United I thought we had our next JT in the making. He has never had a long run at centre under any manager since leaving Blackburn. I agree Clyne would be a better option for us at right back. I dont know if I am being too cynical but their seems to be a syndrome in becoming England manager that selection criteria includes if you play for a certain club and are English you are in the squad/team.