• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  13 mins13 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Derby County midfielder Will Hughes out for up to six months needing cruciate ligament operation #SSNHQ

R.I.P.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13 mins13 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Derby County midfielder Will Hughes out for up to six months needing cruciate ligament operation #SSNHQ

Genuinely gutted for the lad. Yes DCFC fans can get a bit much but no one deserves that

Fear not they have Thorne who could be playing for Barca next season ;). Its a shame though I do like Hughes as a player and thought he may have seen a bigger team like us ;) or a midtable premier league teams take a punt on him. I really hope he can come back stronger. The cruciate ligament is an awful injury to get not many manage to get back to being the player they were prior to doing a cruciate.

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 13 mins13 minutes ago

Genuinely gutted for the lad. Yes DCFC fans can get a bit much but no one deserves that

That's really unfortunate. You want to see the young English lads with a bit if talent get the chance to develop. Hopefully for him it doesn't set him back too far

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  13 mins13 minutes ago

R.I.P.

Remain In Playoffs?

Shaqiri to Stoke. What a signing and squad they are building there at present.

Hilarious because he didn't even want to go there a few weeks ago.

Stoke have more Champion's League winners in their squad than any other team in England.

Shaqiri to Stoke. What a signing and squad they are building there at present.

Hilarious because he didn't even want to go there a few weeks ago.

Stoke have more Champion's League winners in their squad than any other team in England.

tbh he never looked like any special when playing for bayern