oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Bournemouth have had three bids rejected for Lewis Grabben. Somehow don't think we turned down any bid for Tomlin - left money on the table in my opinion

We were in a rush to get him out the door in fairness...

Bit surprised Bournemouth are trying to buy him back mind.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Bournemouth have had three bids rejected for Lewis Grabben. Somehow don't think we turned down any bid for Tomlin - left money on the table in my opinion

We were in a rush to get him out the door in fairness...

Bit surprised Bournemouth are trying to buy him back mind.

Think it was obvious at the time that Bournemouth didn't want to lose him but weren't in a position to keep. Seen as they've got PL money to spend, makes sense that they want to bring him back. Howe obviously rates him highly.

I posted that post at half time Zhimai, the second half was indeed a different beast.

That was 2 days ago, I guess you had to be there at the time to follow the thread! Good to know you haven't lost any of your edge Z Man :)

:D

my bad that i don't realize there is a new rule forbidding any comment for the match which was 2 days ago. :(

but even though you were talking about the 1st half, liverpool didn't boss the midfield. the 2 chances of hitting the post from liverpool were created by the ball interception around the box of ***nal. its more like a 50-50 possession between the 2 sides

***nal somehow show if you are a quality team you simply dont need wingers. their starting lineup were in midfield were with one holding midfielder + 3 x no. 10 + sanchez who was known as striker but droppinig deep acting as a midfielder

Did anyone see Barnsley V Everton last night? What a cracking game, Barnsley put in a total stormer and were a bit unlucky ultimately. They have some lively forwards too, but no defensive right wingers to replace Albert with sadly.

Tough group for Man City that, not too bad for Man Utd. Chelsea should be happy but ***nal's isn't straight forward with Olympiakos in as third seed.

Jonny Evans looking like he's moving to West Brom. For 6 million, rising to 8 million. Can I claim compensation from West Brom for having spat my drink out when I saw that ridiculous fee?

Considering what Nixon was saying about the fee, I didn't think this was that bad. Still don't rate him at £6m though.

'In my defence Burnley fans started this by chucking a bottle of coke at my head. I hope you get the 'large' crowds your expecting! #20k' - Joey Barton, May 4, 2014.

'We might be crap. We may well be over rated but at least we don't have to live in Burnley' - Joey Barton, May 4, 2014.

'Delighted to have signed for Burnley. A football environment I cannot wait to be a part' - Joey Barton, August 28, 2015.

Good luck with that.

Proud Dad moment.

As my boys birthday coincides with the start of the season he usually gets a pair of football boots. So having endured all different and horrendous colours from tangerine orange to plum purple and sky blue to luminous yellow. I'm very proud to say now on his 11th birthday with no pressure from me he chose a classic pair of Adidas World Cup boots. Almost brought a tear to my eye :)