oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

The relationship between manager and club must have been fractured when he went to speak to Fulham, and then 1 win 8 almost certainly wouldn't have helped matters. Wonder if he goes to Fulham now that he's jobless

I think their form through those 8 games is all because of him flirting with Fulham, Players & the owners probably knew about him looking at Fulham before it was made public... Its messed up the brilliant start Reading had.

Aye, when they beat us they were flying and a good few points ahead of us. Looked the surprise package of the season, they've sort of fell away since the Fulham debacle.

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

The relationship between manager and club must have been fractured when he went to speak to Fulham, and then 1 win 8 almost certainly wouldn't have helped matters. Wonder if he goes to Fulham now that he's jobless

I think their form through those 8 games is all because of him flirting with Fulham, Players & the owners probably knew about him looking at Fulham before it was made public... Its messed up the brilliant start Reading had.

Aye, when they beat us they were flying and a good few points ahead of us.

Before they beat us they were 5 points behind us, meaning they were 2 points behind us after they beat us.

It will be interesting to see what happens to Reading's form going forward. Did they just have a purple patch around the time we played them and are actually not that good or have they been underperforming since the Manager upheaval?

It's pretty funny how Reading's unrealistically high expectations have came back to bite them. There's no way that they've got the best squad in the division like their chief exec publically stated (or someone else senior). The Championship is that finely balanced at the top that they can't be so expectant for promotion based on one very productive transfer window and a good short term run of form. I'll enjoy seeing Steve Clarke take over another Championship club and watch them leapfrog Reading.

It's pretty funny how Reading's unrealistically high expectations have came back to bite them. There's no way that they've got the best squad in the division like their chief exec publically stated (or someone else senior). The Championship is that finely balanced at the top that they can't be so expectant for promotion based on one very productive transfer window and a good short term run of form. I'll enjoy seeing Steve Clarke take over another Championship club and watch them leapfrog Reading.

Bizarre. They are only one point off the playoffs.

Its worth pointing out that Watford had 29pts at the same stage last season. Reading are on 27. Once again, so many clubs shooting themselves in the foot.

Also didn't Steve Clarke turn down Fulham last week? Nice bit of loyalty there. I hope he takes over them and guides them above Reading. From what I'm reading though, it appears the Reading fans didn't like him that much.