oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Decent game though. Got to admit I was wrong about Antonio when we were being linked with him. I thought he was a bit lazy at Forest but he puts a decent shift in to be fair. I know he's changed position mind.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Not to denigrate what leaving those grounds meant to those clubs supporters, but even with claret and blue specs on, our ground (just as our club is), is a special, unique and historic place that transcends just being the home of West Ham. You only have to see the attitudes and memories of pundits, media folk, journos, ex-players and supporters of other clubs to appreciate just what a momentous event this is.

West Ham fans are utterly nauseating.

Not even Highbury or Maine Road got the same level of ***y coverage.

Is there anybody who's watching/following the Russian league?

Yes, how come?

Wow, really? Is there any team you like? What do you think about the RFPL at all? 

Really, that's interesting to me what foreigners think about our league!

I do enjoy the RFPL, they have more domestic players than most major European leagues and the atmosphere at the games are great. I´m Norwegian and Russia is a neighboring country and I have spent more time in Russia than England. I have friends in Rostov-on-Don, so when it comes to a favorite team I have to say FK Rostov. I were at the Olimp-2 stadium the last time back in April 2014 when FK Rostov drew Anzhi 1-1. Sinama-Pongolle, the flop in Liverpool, got a red card in that game if I remember correctly. What about you? Where in Russia are you from?

Is there anybody who's watching/following the Russian league?

Yes, how come?

Wow, really? Is there any team you like? What do you think about the RFPL at all? 

Really, that's interesting to me what foreigners think about our league!

I do enjoy the RFPL, they have more domestic players than most major European leagues and the atmosphere at the games are great. I´m Norwegian and Russia is a neighboring country and I have spent more time in Russia than England. I have friends in Rostov-on-Don, so when it comes to a favorite team I have to say FK Rostov. I were at the Olimp-2 stadium the last time back in April 2014 when FK Rostov drew Anzhi 1-1. Sinama-Pongolle, the flop in Liverpool, got a red card in that game if I remember correctly. What about you? Where in Russia are you from?

Wow, cool.

I'm from Moscow and I love Lokomotiv since 2002. So today I'll be at the stadium watching how Loko is losing its place in the table.

What is funny: we had a player - Milan Jovanovich. He played in Liverpool and in Lokomotiv and was *** in the both clubs haha

A lot of our domestic players care rather about money than football

so come on guys, now we don't have any worries who will it be, Sunderland or Newcastle to come down. Very unlikely to be both as the GD means Norwich need to over turn a 10 GD.

For me I'd love it if Newcastle went down, and I could see them struggle in the Championship. cannot see Ashley propping them up for long. So come on Sunderland

Torn.

Newcastle I think will make a better fist of it next season if they stay up, whereas I think we're a better side than Sunderland, who are massively dependant on Defoe and have little else.

On the other hand, Allardyce is a bell end and I'd love to see him relegated.