oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Alright, being drunk right before the new season doesn't scream professionalism. But he's not wrong, he's saying too many don't care and he's reiterated that he cares and wants to be there. If you ask me the lad asking him the questions is a right tool

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I think the lad had a right to be a bit of ***. Gibson put himself into the situation by getting drunk in Sunderland, if you're gonna do it, go out of town, don't rub peoples faces in it. This match was suppose to be a celebration of 20 years at the SoL, they gave the home end to 8k Celtic and got smashed 5-0...

I think the lad had a right to be a bit of ***. Gibson put himself into the situation by getting drunk in Sunderland, if you're gonna do it, go out of town, don't rub peoples faces in it. This match was suppose to be a celebration of 20 years at the SoL, they gave the home end to 8k Celtic and got smashed 5-0...

I realise loads will not agree here BUT he's played in a friendly and a celebration and after it 48 hrs before the next training session he's gone for a beer. Ok maybe a couple too much but there he is saying he cares for the club and some pollock is calling him out and filming him knowing full well the effect it will have on the club he "supports". All so he can feeel like billy big *** for calling out a player. Hope we don't have too many of those type of supporters because they are caustic

I realise loads will not agree here BUT he's played in a friendly and a celebration and after it 48 hrs before the next training session he's gone for a beer. Ok maybe a couple too much but there he is saying he cares for the club and some pollock is calling him out and filming him knowing full well the effect it will have on the club he "supports". All so he can feeel like billy big *** for calling out a player. Hope we don't have too many of those type of supporters because they are caustic

I agree with you mate. The fans want the players to be more approachable and real. But as soon as they let their guard down.... Boom internet sensation. No wonder most players just ignore fans

"The English Football League (EFL) is introducing the new ABBA format for penalty shoot-outs in its competitions during the 2017/18 season.

Already being trialled by UEFA, the system is based on the format used in tennis tie-breaks, with the team taking the first kick in each pair of kicks alternating, so AB BA AB and so on instead of AB AB etc.

The EFL's trial of the format will apply to this season's Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and the play-offs, with the first opportunity for its use coming in the Carabao Cup's first round on August 8-9."

https://talksport.com/football/efl-confirm-use-abba-penalty-shoot-out-format-201718-season-170731248658#dKJ41pvojHUmTs0K.99

"The English Football League (EFL) is introducing the new ABBA format for penalty shoot-outs in its competitions during the 2017/18 season.

Already being trialled by UEFA, the system is based on the format used in tennis tie-breaks, with the team taking the first kick in each pair of kicks alternating, so AB BA AB and so on instead of AB AB etc.

The EFL's trial of the format will apply to this season's Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and the play-offs, with the first opportunity for its use coming in the Carabao Cup's first round on August 8-9."

https://talksport.com/football/efl-confirm-use-abba-penalty-shoot-out-format-201718-season-170731248658#dKJ41pvojHUmTs0K.99

The what cup??

The what cup??

That one we won in Cardiff

So supposedly the winner still takes it all, right?

Sounds like it could work, at least we should take a chance on it!!

The FA have announced that players who are caught diving will receive a 2 match ban. The ban will be handed out if a player had dived and it lead to a penalty or a red card. The incident will be reviewed by a 3 man panel and dished out retrospectively.

Bournemouth are fudged