oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1-1 at the Emirates within the first 5 minutes! Though if anyone is watching, why on Earth are Tyler and Carragher talking about Okazaki being offside when the ball was headed back towards him, be didn't attack the cross...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

3-0 to Burnley at Chelsea, 2-0 to Huddersfield at Palace, Watford and Liverpool played out a 6 goal 'thriller' earlier, Rooney read the script by scoring on his debut... added to last night, a mad start to the Premier League.

Bouchalakis looks to be a canny player considering he was in the Olympiakos reserve team for four years.

First few games of the season are always pretty weird. But so far, I have to say the competition for promotion doesn't exactly look amazing. I think Wolves will be genuine contenders this season (which will put the defeat last week into context.)

Jonjo Shelvey with one of the stupidest red card challenges you're ever likely to see. Intentionally walks over Dele Alli's ankle about 4 foot from the referee with the ref looking directly at him. If I was a Newcastle fan, I'd be rightly fuming with him.