• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

West Ham have hired David Moyes. What an odd appointment.

and Everton are interviewing Sam Allardyce.

Shows that there's plenty of opportunity for British Managers provided you're between 50-70, regardless of your ability. 

How the *** Moyes keeps landing premier league jobs is beyond me.

Shows that there's plenty of opportunity for British Managers provided you're between 50-70, regardless of your ability. 

Some of these managers make more money out of severance pay than they do in successful employment, it's madness.

Best of luck to Northern Ireland against Switzerland in the first leg of the playoffs tonight. Hope they win to nil and have something to hold on to away

Some of these managers make more money out of severance pay than they do in successful employment, it's madness.

If I had to defend moyes I’d say he did a good job at Everton then picked two impossible jobs in Man Utd and Sunderland...don’t know much about the Spanish job

Sounds like Jordan Pickford will make his debut against Germany on Saturday

Wouldn't begrudge him it tbh hes done well last season even if it was for the mackems.

I hope he gets to Wembley before Saturday, even we weren't that late

Sweden holding Italy to 0-0 with just a few minutes to go. Must be the most one sided affair I’ve ever witnessed. Didn’t think a team could be as defensive as Ireland but Sweden takes the prize ;) but if it gets you to Russia I doubt any Swede will complain.