• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

:( I'll be gutted if they don't use it now

They simply can’t. Surely? There has been far too much stick now. They would be a laughing stock.

We should all tweet them pretending to be leeds fans and saying how good we think the badge is....

They simply can’t. Surely? There has been far too much stick now. They would be a laughing stock.

We should all tweet them pretending to be leeds fans and saying how good we think the badge is....

Is it wrong that I hope they've already ordered a million or so kits / replicas and spent a fortune on it?

Is it wrong that I hope they've already ordered a million or so kits / replicas and spent a fortune on it?

A million kits???

Leeds would take more ;)

If City sign Fred they should go and sign Flint from Bristol City. Then they will have Fred Flint Stones playing for Abu Dubai Doo.

Haha very good ladyspite

Kompany starting against Cardiff. F A Cup 4th round and small possibility of Tomlin coming onto the pitch .....wonder if he remembers  THAT turn... in a recent 4th round fa cup tie against a team at the top area of the championship.

Fairly exciting to see Aubameyang in the Prem. Has been incredible for Dortmund until he lost his head. Saw him against Hamburg last season and he was unplayable. Wonder how ***nal will fit both Lacazette and Aubameyang into the lineup unless they plan on benching Lacazette. You get a feeling that they should have targeted a winger instead of a striker though.

You get a feeling that they should have targeted a winger instead of a striker though.

Where does that sound familiar  :rolleyes: 

I doubt he's coming to ***nal to relive his days on the wing either, he will probably play 3 of the 4 out of Lacazette, Ozil, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang at any one time.

I could also see Wenger playing a 4-4-2 as the last game out he played Ozil on the right Wing.

----------------Cech

Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal

Ozil---Xhaka---Wilshere--Mkhitaryan

-----Lacazette----Aubameyang

Looks like the kind of suicidal all out attack formation that Wenger loves, maybe Elneny in for Wilshere. Love to see all these big name players coming to the Prem either way!