• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Forest aren't scoring much at the moment. I wonder if we could flog them Assombalonga back in the summer for most of the £15M?

Tell us another one, mate.  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Forest aren't scoring much at the moment. I wonder if we could flog them Assombalonga back in the summer for most of the £15M?

Tell us another one, mate.  :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Well... We managed to ship Rhodes off to Sheff Wed for £10M, so MAYBE we could get close to £15M for the Ass. And.... (I was about to say that Assombalonga has scored more than Rhodes did, but when I looked it up, over the entire season Rhodes actually scored 18 in the Championship).

Hmmm.

With incentives we might be lucky to get above £10m, otherwise I'd agree. It'll be interesting to see if Pulis wants to stick with him or whether he'll ask the club to cut their losses and accept a lower fee for the sake of bringing in someone more suitable.

Who knows though, we might get lucky if Pulis wants rid and a fallen Prem team comes along with more money than they know what to do with in this division.

Has anyone seen Neves' goal for Wolves tonight?

Utterly, utterly outstanding.

I know he's above Championship level, and Wolves have got him and their other players thanks to their ownership, but it is still ridiculous that we are deciding whether to play Leadbitter or Clayton in CM, and Wolves have this:

Has anyone seen Neves' goal for Wolves tonight?

Utterly, utterly outstanding.

I know he's above Championship level, and Wolves have got him and their other players thanks to their ownership, but it is still ridiculous that we are deciding whether to play Leadbitter or Clayton in CM, and Wolves have this:

That is just... Wow. Absolutely fantastic player who'd not be out of place in a top half Premiership side... Maybe even higher.

This seasons Gaston who was also way to good for this league. Neves seems like a more likeable character though. Let's see what happens when they get tougher opposition in the Prem and better teams come calling with more money.

To be honest I think Neves would enjoy and want to play for Wolves next season so I do not think he would jump ship at the first opportunity, but boy he does score some wonder goals, he seems to make time to ensure the effort is either on target or goes in