• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I’m very much looking forward to watching the Champions League final tonight, it could be an excillerating game. I’ve read that it’s being shown on BT Sport’s YouTube channel.

Does anyone know if that will work n Spain? If not i’ll Have to watch it on Spanish TV with very biased commentary.

I’m very much looking forward to watching the Champions League final tonight, it could be an excillerating game. I’ve read that it’s being shown on BT Sport’s YouTube channel.

Does anyone know if that will work n Spain? If not i’ll Have to watch it on Spanish TV with very biased commentary.

You're not planning on watching it on your laptop are you!?

:D

Ha ha, definitely not, i’ll plug the old laptop into the TV, ;)

Ha ha, definitely not, i’ll plug the old laptop into the TV, ;)

You should have sold that tv an bought a ticket.

Y'know, Karius has got so much better in the 2nd half of this season. But that is absolutely diabolical. Pathetic goal to concede.

That goal  :funny: :funny: :funny:

If you did that in a parks game you'd be embarrassed but in the Champions League final  :funny: :funny: :funny:

Yeah to see a goalkeeper gift such a feeble goal in a Champions League final is absolutely ridiculous. The poor guy must be heartbroken if Real Madrid win from here. All ability aside that sort of mistake, if costly to the end result, is an awful thing for a player to be responsible for. I really hope Liverpool win it as it will be great for the Premier League to start regaining a bit of competition for the Champions League.

Omg Bale....

Ronaldo to reveal his next step.  What a big new contract or que Ronaldo to PSG plus £ with Neymar going the other way?? Prediction first dibs.

I know never going to happen.   It is silly rumour season though.

He didn't do anything in the CL final, he had to get the headlines somehow.

Sounds like Bale isn't happy there either. His post match interview was incredibly frank.